McGahee started a little slowly, but....

Rayzer32

McGahee looked great on the clock killing drive that Villarial ended up blowing for us anyways. He looked really tough to bring down on some of those runs. You can see him getting faster and stronger with every carry he gets.

Henry looked really good also, after a somewhat slow start. I have not forgot who our #1 guy is.

You can see us wearing down defenses with these two horses beating up on them throughout the course of a game.

I love WM's vision, body lean and patience.  He is the type of back that always seems to get an extra 2+ yards after he's hit.  Would have like to have seen him earlier, or in a formation with Henry.

Maybe they have not yet figured out a way to get them on the field at the same time.

27836[/snapback]

Mularkey has stated that they have plays that include both RBs in the backfield at the same time. I think they should have brought them both in when it was 1st and goal on the 3 and ran 3 straight times alternating them.

McGahee looked great on the clock killing drive that Villarial ended up blowing for us anyways.  He looked really tough to bring down on some of those runs.  You can see him getting faster and stronger with every carry he gets. 

Henry looked really good also, after a somewhat slow start.  I have not forgot who our #1 guy is.

You can see us wearing down defenses with these two horses beating up on them throughout the course of a game.

27829[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. He didn't look real quick but as he carried more he got better and better. Those big guys did start wearing down, no doubt. It's a shame we had,'t had a 10 point lead while we were pounding Willis. This 1-2 punch will be pay big dividends for us. That was a great defense we played against the run.

Btw, McGahee had one helluva blitz pickup on the pass to Campbell!

Late