Deuce is getting PAID!

The Saints are a HORRID franchise. Last year they were complaining that Deuce wasn't tough enough and wasn't in good enough shape. Then they turn around and give him a bloated contract. It's always the same thing with that team - one day they're bitching about their coach, quarterback, prospect, etc., the next day they're shelling out $$ to these guys.

BTW - this is exactly the contract McGahee will get - he's a very similar back. Whether it's the Bills that give it to him remains to be seen.

BTW - this is exactly the contract McGahee will get - he's a very similar back. Whether it's the Bills that give it to him remains to be seen.

392844[/snapback]

Rb's are a dime a dozen, I doubt the Bills pay him what he wants.

392844[/snapback]

392846[/snapback]

Rb's are a dime a dozen, however great rb's are rare, and Mcgahee is gonna be great and get paid. Hopefully by us.

392846[/snapback]

Rb's are a dime a dozen, however great rb's are rare, and Mcgahee is gonna be great and get paid. Hopefully by us

392850[/snapback]

Will see........

Everytime I see him get up he's grabbing his knee. Last year he seemed to need a rest quit often.

Looking forward to the Donahoe vs. Ronsenhaus showdown. I got my money on TD. Donahoe is a shrewd businessman. I BET that rosenhaus is not looking forward to duking it out with TD... I hope the eagles holding their ground vs. TO takes a leg out from Drew's tactics.

Looking forward to the Donahoe vs. Ronsenhaus showdown.  I got my money on TD.  Donahoe is  a shrewd businessman.  I BET that rosenhaus is not looking forward to duking it out with TD... I hope the eagles holding their ground vs. TO takes a leg out from Drew's tactics.

392986[/snapback]

People are confusing TO's antics with what might potentially happen with Willis. There's a huge difference. I've been on the side that TO should be paid highly for his services by the eagles or whoever, but don't confuse this with what might happen with Willis or what's going on with Javon Walker.

TO's "big pay day" was suppouse to be last year, he signed the 7 year 49 million dollar contract. Javon Walker/Willis Mcgahee are working with rookie contracts making cheap money by nfl standards. Walker feels he outplayed his contract and to an extent he probably did, thus wanting a new one. He's trying to get fair market value for himself and be paid like an elite receiver after outplaying his rookie contract. Walker will get paid eventually, however he probably should wait till after this season and producing another big year to truly show he deserves to be paid elite money......

That seems to be the road Willis is taking. A Big season by Willis which I fully expect and definitly hope for, will have meant he outplayed his rookie contract, and expect to be paid. If he produces 1500 double digit td's than he should without a doubt receive fair market value money, which backs of his ilk like Mcallister received. With that said there's no reason to worry about that this year. Willis isn't holding out, and is ready to roll towards a big season for #21. :D

As fans of the sport you might not like rosenhaus's tactics, but we should also realize he has a job to do. Get his clients paid, which he does well. I respect Drew Rosenhaus cause I realize this isn't a "Game" to the players it's their lives.