Can the Iggles do it again?

What are the Philadelphia Eagles' chances of going to the Super Bowl again?

Do you think T.O. will show up at camp?

After the Super Bowl loss, he had alot of goodwill here, but now most people here think he's a jerk.

P.S. Note, the Eagles are my SECOND favorite team, of course!

Melissa, I see the Eagles falling short to the Falcons this year.

T.O. will show up at camp, and of course he has game, but he blew all the goodwill he had by criticizing Donovan, saying "I'm not the one who got tired at the end of the Super Bowl".

It has been rumored that T.O and McNabb barely speak now, so they have to bury the hatchet.

T.O. IS a jerk. Philly had to know they were getting someone who would turn back into a malcontent at the first sign of disrespect. He's got a really good situation in Philly. Terrell should thank God he's not in San Fran anymore.

Mike

P.S. I know who your favorite team is, but I won't tell anyone. :D

At the opposite end of the won/loss spectrum, how do you think my formerly beloved Cleveland Browns will do this year?

The fan base here in Cleveland seems a bit apathetic, but since they've had one winning season in the six years the team has been back, it's a wonder they care at all.

Mike

Melissa, I see the Eagles falling short to the Falcons this year.

392804[/snapback]

i see the falcons falling back. i don't think vick will ever be "the" guy to lead a team to the promised land. lots of excitement, little discipline. a top notch defense with time to prepare will stifle him.

What are the Philadelphia Eagles' chances of going to the Super Bowl again?

Do you think T.O. will show up at camp?

After the Super Bowl loss, he had alot of goodwill here, but now most people here think he's a jerk.

P.S.  Note, the Eagles are my SECOND favorite team, of course!

392770[/snapback]

I don't think they make it to the championship game. The locker room has been poisoned. When your two best players hate each other, nothing good can come of it.

Eagles have an easy schedule......guess that helps.

Carolina could be a team that people might be overlooking. Quality D, Delhomme is a good QB. Any semblance of a running game and I think they can be a threat. The NFC only has a handful of teams that would be Super Bowl contenders. Pretty much leave out the NFC West. Atlanta and Carolina look strong in the NFC South. Is this the year the Packers drop? Maybe Minnesota makes noise......but Tice..... :blush::blush::blink: Mikey Tice..... :blink: