Darren Sproles is electric

According to reports out of San Diego, Darren Sproles is quickly turning heads. Most involved say he's something special.

There goes my sleeper for fantasy football.

The Chargers released Jesse Chatman because they say he's too fat at 5-8 250. He says he's down to 235.

I think that's a mistake because he averaged 6 yards a carry last year. They said he was lazy and didn't participate in rehabing his toe. I used him in fantasy football last year and I was impressed by him. Great downhill runner.

Other teams are now interested, especially Minnesota.

Chatman became expendable because The Chargers also have Michael "the burner" Turner and Andrew Pinnock (spelling).

i could have told you that.

most college football fans could have told you that.

the only negative thing said about him is his size.

but other short RBs have done great things in the NFL.

392592[/snapback]

I'm looking forward to seeing him on the field.

392592[/snapback]

then why do guys like him drop so far in the draft. must be size is better than performance.

I like Chatman too. He's too fat. So what. Why cut a guy that gets 20 first downs on 65 carries. Why cut a guy who gets 6-yards a rush.

then why do guys like him drop so far in the draft. must be size is better than performance.

I like Chatman too. He's too fat. So what. Why cut a guy that gets 20 first downs on 65 carries. Why cut a guy who gets 6-yards a rush.

392595[/snapback]

for the same reason they measure how big a players hands are, how long their arms are.. all that.

they think you can measure a player and see if he will be great.

its all about how he plays on the field. ill watch their games now, just to see sproles run 3 times in the game.