More PastaBelly

I am only posting some of these things as they are part of the insider on ESPN. If everyone prefers, i will do no more.

Couple things from his observations.

1) Houck looks to be doing a VERY good job with the line. Still some mistakes, but overall looking much better than last year.

2) 4th rd DB, Phillip Daniels, appears a lock to start at the CB spot vacated by Surtain. Hopefully he will play same side of field with Tavarees Tillman and JP can just look there.

3) Freotte almost a lock to be starter. Feely still making a ton of mental mistakes.

4) Their D is really old.Average age over 30

I am only posting some of these things as they are part of the insider on ESPN. If everyone prefers, i will do no more.

1) Houck looks to be doing a VERY good job with the line. Still some mistakes, but overall looking much better than last year.

2) 4th rd DB, Phillip Daniels, appears a lock to start at the CB spot vacated by Surtain. Hopefully he will play same side of field with Tavarees Tillman and JP can just look there.

3) Freotte almost a lock to be starter. Feely still making a ton of mental mistakes.

392472[/snapback]

Keep posting. It's appreciated!

392472[/snapback]

yes this is greatly appreciated, seeing how about 90% of ESPN.com's content is insider only...even the training camp reports...WTF ESPN?