Bills / Eagles trade

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if they threw in McNabb.

Seriously I wouldn't make the trade. A) he'll cost too much B) he's a distraction C) even thoughhe's bound to have some more good years his best years are behind him. I don't think this trade would work for the Bills. But there's no harm in discussing complete flights of fancy like this.

Found this while searching the net.

391945[/snapback]

good post.......I have another.....10 yes.....8 no......I was offered this in Madden '05.....Dwight Freeney for the Bills 1st and 2nd round picks in '06, Bills 1st and 2nd round picks in '07.......I hate posts like this :doh:

Yeah right

391963[/snapback]

You're the expert, clump - how many players would the Bills have to cut to get T.O.'s contract under the cap, AND eat Lee Evans' hit?

That's what I thought. Guess I'm safe buying that Evans jersey after all..... :doh:

Folks, folks, folks...please. Stop.

The link is to the Eagles message board where a person put up a poll asking if they would trade TO for Evans and a second-rounder.

It's not gossip. It's a poll.

I highly recommend: www.bugmenot.com

Do you actually get offered trades in Madden now?  That was an annoying non-feature once.

391989[/snapback]

Yes....obviously not like the one that I posted but the cpu does offer them.....mostly during or before the drafts.

Folks, folks, folks...please. Stop.

The link is to the Eagles message board where a person put up a poll asking if they would trade TO for Evans and a second-rounder.

391994[/snapback]

are you SERIOUS????? Im Fukked.....I just ordered THIS

T.O. for Lee Evans and a 2nd rounder....

Last time I checked 9 yes 18 no.

391957[/snapback]

Well, thanks for your post! It just goes to show - and this should be a lesson to all you other rookies on this board - that you should just sit back and watch the board until you think you can contribute. Then, and only then, post!

Jeff

You're the expert, clump - how many players would the Bills have to cut to get T.O.'s contract under the cap, AND eat Lee Evans' hit?

That's what I thought. Guess I'm safe buying that Evans jersey after all..... :doh:

391990[/snapback]

Actually, TO would be quite affordable, with no problems getting under the cap...I think. Most of his money would be in the form of a bonus, so spread out over 5 years. OOPs, forgot evans a firster last year, and his bonus would have to be eaten, okay this post was stupid but don't know how to delete

Anyway, Philly never trading this guy, they will MeShaun (SP) his ass like Tampa did before they trade him

i would say no. TO is a problem all in him self. he would require a HUGE contract and cap hit. and would probubly only be here for 3 years at the most.

L. Evans is very good, and cap friendly, and can become the #1 guy like moulds in a few years.

T.O. is NOT the right guy to9 break in a 1st year qb....plus, can we even afford his salary????

391969[/snapback]

Off field mess aside, I actually think that Owens would be great for helping out a new QB. Anything thrown in his direction, he's gonna pull down. What I dont know is how TO plays when he needs to break a route, does he come back to help a QB? Id think he's smart enough (football wise) to come back when the QB needs to scramble.