Bills 2004 Yr in Review on NFL Network???

TDRupp

I could have sworn somebody posted that the Bills 2004 Yr in Review would be on NFL Network on 8/1 at 1:00 or something like that.

When I look at the NFL Network's schedule online I don't see it. Anbody know for sure?

I only saw the very end of it on ESPN2 last week Thursday I think. :)

Thanks in advance for the help?

I could have sworn somebody posted that the Bills 2004 Yr in Review would be on NFL Network on 8/1 at 1:00 or something like that.

When I look at the NFL Network's schedule online I don't see it.  Anbody know for sure?

I only saw the very end of it on ESPN2 last week Thursday I think.  ;)

Thanks in advance for the help?

390762[/snapback]

It was on the NFL network last Saturday. Two words: Ti Vo!!!!! :)

Seriously, I'm sure they'll run it again soon - just check throught the upcoming programming on their site.

BTW, it was good. The only thing they left out from the '04 highlights was big Pat's interception return for a TD against the Fish. I would have liked to see that again.

Seriously, I'm sure they'll run it again soon - just check throught the upcoming programming on their site.

BTW, it was good. The only thing they left out from the '04 highlights was big Pat's interception return for a TD against the Fish. I would have liked to see that again.

390862[/snapback]

Tivo is one word smart ass.

390862[/snapback]

Pat was conspicuously absent throughout the entire reel. Saw lots of Schobel and Adams getting the QB, but I don't remember seeing Pat Williams at all!

I don't think Bledsoe or Jennings were mentioned by name. NFL films usually avoids featuring players who have since gone on to other teams. I think the NFL Flims stuff is all part of the promotional machine to get everyone even more geared up for the coming season. It worked!