Richmond VA Opening Day

I see that there really are quite a few Richmond folks on this board. Maybe we should try and get together for the opener. Now, I will say the wife is not to keen on me going out and watching the games, but wouldn't be opposed to a little get together at the house.

I have a 46 inch DLP, and a decent enough sized family room. Hopefully CBS will be putting more games in HD this year.

BTW, not really sure where to put this thread, so here it is

With the number of "Richmonders" we have on teh site we ought to rent a hall, and a have a clam bake with all the fixens and watch the Bills on multiple sets......Hmmm let me think about this, we might be able to swing something like this.

With the number of "Richmonders" we have on teh site we ought to rent a hall, and a have a clam bake with all the fixens and watch the Bills on multiple sets......Hmmm let me think about this, we might be able to swing something like this.

390541[/snapback]

Get er done. Like I said got a nice HD with a beautiful covered porch with an HD set as well(okay, just kinda will be finished the end of August) for those who like to sit outside and watch the games. PLus both TVs have HD tivo, so we can pee to our hearts content and not miss a dam thing