As bad as Lindell is....

Rayzer32

Topic is supposed to say we CAN'T blame the loss on him.

Yes we definitely need a better kicker. With that said, we also need more than one stinkin TD from our offense. The D held Jax to 2/13 on 3rd downs, but let them go 3/3 on 4th down. Every part of this team stepped on their collective dicks when it counted. Moulds fumble on the 7 yd line, WTF, he never drops the rock. Villarial holding on a play where we convert a 3rd down and have it called back. Way too many f-ups across the board to blame our stevestojantty kicker for this loss.

Gonna be another long year I think. :doh:

Yes we definitely need a better kicker.  With that said, we also need more than one stinkin TD from our offense.  The D held Jax to 2/13 on 3rd downs, but let them go 3/3 on 4th down.  Every part of this team stepped on their collective dicks when it counted.  Moulds fumble on the 7 yd line, WTF, he never drops the rock.  Villarial holding on a play where we convert a 3rd down and have it called back.  Way too many f-ups across the board to blame our stevestojantty kicker for this loss. 

Gonna be another long year I think.  :doh:

27717[/snapback]

I agree with what you are saying, but when the O left the field, we were ahead. The D lost this game for us by allowing that ridiculous drive at the end. That would not have happened to New England!

Yes, all these things contributed to the loss today. But going forward, Lindell is going to cost us alot of games. Penalties will also cost us. I dont think we have to worry about our defense or Moulds fumbling the ball, and even though Jacksonville has little pass rush, i think the OL played very well. We can rectify the Lindell situation easilly...Penalties...should be rectifiable. This loss was us beating ourselves, not us being beaten. and it can be fixed

I agree with what you are saying, but when the O left the field, we were ahead. The D lost this game for us by allowing that ridiculous drive at the end. That would not have happened to New England!

27722[/snapback]

NE also would have had the last played reviewd and overtunred in their favor! Can almost guarantee that, the way they get the breaks from the zebras. :doh:

NE also would have had the last played reviewd and overtunred in their favor!  Can almost guarantee that, the way they get the breaks from the zebras.  :doh:

27727[/snapback]

lol.....true, I forgot about that

Yes, all these things contributed to the loss today.  But going forward, Lindell is going to cost us alot of games.  Penalties will also cost us.  I dont think we have to worry about our defense or Moulds fumbling the ball, and even though Jacksonville has little pass rush, i think the OL played very well.  We can rectify the Lindell situation easilly...Penalties...should be rectifiable.  This loss was us beating ourselves, not us being beaten.  and it can be fixed

27725[/snapback]

How many games do you think we can win with only getting 1 TD from our offense. They need to start producing, there is no time to wait for them anymore.