Meanwhile, former Bill Ken Irvin

is back a CB for the Vikes.

Vikings  Irvin back at Cornerback

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:05:14 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Tice said CB Ken Irvin, who earlier in the offseason worked at safety, will compete at cornerback at training camp.

And in breaking news, Ted Cottrell has contacted Bruce Smith to see if he wants to add to his sack total.... :rolleyes:

I can't believe Ken Irvin is still in the league. Last I heard he played for N.O. Good old Ted is assembling the old Buffalo defense up in Minny.

And in breaking news, Ted Cottrell has contacted Bruce Smith to see if he wants to add to his sack total.... :lol:

I can't believe Ken Irvin is still in the league. Last I heard he played for N.O. Good old Ted is assembling the old Buffalo defense up in Minny.

390243[/snapback]

Heard he is looking for big Ted and Phil Hansen for the DL :rolleyes:

:) !!! So there are currently 5 ex-Bills on the Vikings' defense:

DT Pat Williams

OLB Sam Cowart

OLB Keith Newman

CB Antoine Winfield

CB Ken Irvin

Winfield excluded, it looks like The Great Eddie Robinson Experiment of 2002 went unnoticed in Minnesota. Then again, this is the NFC we're talking about, so expect this D to carry the Vikes all the way to the Conference Championship ;)

:) !!! So there are currently 5 ex-Bills on the Vikings' defense:

DT Pat Williams

OLB Sam Cowart

OLB Keith Newman

CB Antoine Winfield

CB Ken Irvin

Winfield excluded, it looks like The Great Eddie Robinson Experiment of 2002 went unnoticed in Minnesota. Then again, this is the NFC we're talking about, so expect this D to carry the Vikes all the way to the Conference Championship  ;)

390480[/snapback]

I will go on record as saying the Minn defense will be as good as the Bills defense, with half the talent. Ted C knows defense.