Night practice tickets (July 30)

I just went to ticketmaster today and they are sold out....

I bought some the day they went on sale and have an extra pair if anyone here needs them...

389380[/snapback]

Yes please...I'd like them.

I didn't know you could get the tickets online.  Do they cost money online?

I was planning to get tickets on August 1st for the practice on the 22nd at Topps before work, but if I can I'll just get them online.

389701[/snapback]

$1.75 per order. Six tickets per person (or account). They e-mail them to you in Adobe format. You print them and take the whole sheet to practice, and they scan the bar code. This way they are sure each ticket is only used one time.

Go to Ticketmaster before 9AM August 1st, and "sign up" for an account (no charge), to get faster service (or so they say).

Where'd you hear that??? :rolleyes:

390074[/snapback]

One of the purpose's for PAETEC Park was the hold events like this. They have announced anything yet, but why wouldn't they use the stadium for an this event. The Bills have done a ton for the fans and holding night practices/scrimmages in a place that can hold lots of people make sense for the team.

It'll be cool next year when the night practices will likely be in the all new PAETEC Park, which should hold 17,500.

389780[/snapback]

I heard that too. It would be sweet and I bet we'd have the scrimmages there too. :lol:

The question is...will the Bills start charging for those night practices? :rolleyes: