Who is going to camp on Saturday?

30dive

Just curious who I might bump into. Anyone with general information as to how camp is run, what to do, links, etc. I'm coming up with our two daughters for the weekend, the wife gets a free weekend. I have tickets for th Saturday night practice.

This will be my first camp since 1981 at Fredonia, before my senior year in High School.

*LOL*

I'll be with Cindy and Jåy and Jack. Look for us, T !

:rolleyes:

389961[/snapback]

You know it. I'll be there for both practices. We're staying at some hotel around there. Eight of us.....................no wives....woo hooo!!!!!!!!

And don't forget the parade...

390072[/snapback]

That's the one thing that I'll have to sacrifice. :lol:

It was either go to both practices and skip the parade so I can get some sleep...or go to one practice and the parade. Both practices won. :rolleyes:

Anyone know where the Bills Kid Zone will be set up this year?

Is it still in Growney (sp) Stadium or did they move it when they put in the new turf?

Did they put the new turf in both practice fields as well as the stadium? I know they wanted to be able to practice, even in the rain, but did not want to practice on wet grass or mud to avoid ruining the fields (or the players!).

Anyone know where the Bills Kid Zone will be set up this year?

Is it still in Growney (sp) Stadium or did they move it when they put in the new turf?

Did they put the new turf in both practice fields as well as the stadium? I know they wanted to be able to practice, even in the rain, but did not want to practice on wet grass or mud to avoid ruining the fields (or the players!).

390419[/snapback]

Last i heard, the Kid Zone will be at the parking lot next to the merchandise tent, and they put the turf on the Growney Stadium, but I'm not sure about the regular practice fields. Night practices will be held at the stadium and they may be having a few regular practices there too.