Latest Joe Ferguson Update

Has anyone used the link to send an email to Joe? They ask for the patient number, and I can't find it anywhere on his page. If someone has the needed info, or a different email please post so that we can let Joe know that he is in our thoughts. Thanks.

Get well Joe! We are all pulling for you...

Did anyone notice, that era of Bills has had a few guys that have had some catastrophic illnesses, Joe Feruson (cancer/lymphoma), Bobby Chandler (cancer) Jim Braxton (cancerous Brain tumor) Jim Leypold (cancer).

Did anyone notice, that era of Bills has had a few guys that have had some catastrophic illnesses, Joe Feruson (cancer/lymphoma), Bobby Chandler (cancer) Jim Braxton (cancerous Brain tumor) Jim Leypold (cancer).

389334[/snapback]

I thought Leypoldt succumbed to a heart attack. It was no secret that he had some demons and a few abusive habits that may have sped up the process.

Saw him around town at a few watering holes following his playing days. I always had the sense that he was disturbed (possibly by Bills fans like myself bugging him at the bar).

389334[/snapback]

Probably ate fish out of Ontario.