Dolphins open camp today

...so we should start to get a feel for how they will pan out this year, and how in-shape Ricky is.

389299[/snapback]

Yep, down here in Florida, we get force-fed all that crap! Reports ive seen thus far are that Ricky has lost weight

Seen Ricky Williams on Sport Center last night and if you think he's out of shape your nuts! The guy looks like a rock! Ricky might not be in football shape right now but he looks like a friggen body builder. No doubt he took care of himself before coming into camp. He's going to look good in a Eagles uniform when he gets traded. :doh:

Seen Ricky Williams on Sport Center last night and if you think he's out of shape your nuts! The guy looks like a rock! Ricky might not be in football shape right now but he looks like a friggen body builder. No doubt he took care of himself before coming into camp. He's going to look good in a Eagles uniform when he gets traded.  :doh:

389316[/snapback]

LOL yeah right, no way the Eagles get him, but can you imagine that team with a healthy Williams?? Scarey!

I kept telling my self that I didnt believe any of this Williams crap until he actually showed up. And he did, and he practiced. What's going to be interesting is how he deals with the press, scheduled for today.

If he comes out with his helmet on, I think I might just fall over laughing.

I was monitoring South Florida broadcast media this AM--and picked up this report from an unknown local affiliate...

And in today's news, the Dolphins opened training camp..let's go to our reporter Roy D. Rage with the story....

"Thanks Chet. Interesting news from Camp Saban this AM. Seems while its a beautiful morning in South Florida, there is an inexplicable fog over the players dorm here at Nova Southeastern University. In addition there are no less than 16 warrant servers lined up outside the dining hall waiting for players. Also the hair spray deliveries that ended with Jimmy Johnson's departure have once again started for coach Saban. An interesting start to camp. Back to you Chet...."