For Those Watching The 4400

PTS

My girlfriend hates me because I usually can pick off major surprises or outcomes of a TV show or movie well before it actually happens.

My prediction is that Matthew (the new guy at the 4400 center) is Jordan Collier. How? Probably something to do with his powers that he never manifested. Everything that Matt did and said, screamed Jordan to me.

Also, I think the powers that be should set up a TV/Movie Forum, where we could post much of this stuff. There are always a lot of posts about movies and TV shows, I think it would make sense to have a forum dedicated to it.

I had that Collier feeling coming from Matthew too. BUT! That last line was way off. When he said he was a non-believer. The plot line that worries me is of Kyle. Gee, he just pulled the ultimate, and now there's a witness, seems a little careless. And why the blackouts? Hmmm, is it 4400 induced, or is something else working on him?

My prediction is that Matthew (the new guy at the 4400 center) is Jordan Collier. How? Probably something to do with his powers that he never manifested. Everything that Matt did and said, screamed Jordan to me.

The only problem with that theory is why would Jordan have been talking about Matthew all the time before his death? He really must exist. Maybe Jordon is possessing him?

Of course, Jordan's body is missing... So who knows.

CW

The only problem with that theory is why would Jordan have been talking about Matthew all the time before his death?  He really must exist.  Maybe Jordon is possessing him?

Of course, Jordan's body is missing...  So who knows.

CW

389405[/snapback]

My guess is it was all part of his ultimate plan ... which will be exposed to us later.

389158[/snapback]

For those keeping track, the actor that is playing Matthew is Garret Dillahunt, who played two characters on HBO's Deadwood