I met Kevin Everett at the Miami airport

Peter

That is good news, that was a huge letdown hearing about his injury. Did he seem to be walking fine? Just curious.

388714[/snapback]

You never would think that the guy was injured at all by the way he was walking. He looked like he was in great shape.

The guy looks like a real athlete. In fact, he looks like he could easily be in the NBA.

The other thing was that he was very personable. I told him that he would really enjoy playing in Buffalo because of the college type atmosphere at the stadium and that he would get chills went he went through the tunnel the first time with nearly 80,000 screaming Bills fans in the stadium.

He seemed pretty excited.

You never would think that the guy was injured at all by the way he was walking.  He looked like he was in great shape.

The guy looks like a real athlete.  In fact, he looks like he could easily be in the NBA.

Interesting observation, seeing as how one NFL type several years ago lamented that the reason there weren't that many good TE's in the NFL was because they were all playing power forward in the NBA.

With roster spots at a premium, I think that the Bills will place him on IR for this year.  It would be kind of hard to keep a rookie tight end who misses all of training camp and MIGHT be ready by October on the active roster.

PUP list. That way they can give him time to recover but not waste a roster spot and not waste his whole season. Then if after 6-8 weeks (whatever the timeframe is) if he isn't ready for primetime, you IR him.