nhl draft lottery results

sabres have a great farm team.  This will help the team greatly.  Like the bills, the sabres are not far off at all.  I'm also a realist with this crosby kid...  So far, its all marketing.  We'll all see how he does in the coming months.

388428[/snapback]

That's true, but the team would have had a much higher pick in last season's cancelled draft, so this is a set back in it's aquisition of young talent.

We'll see how much Crosby will help the Penguins fill the oldest building in the league.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see both Lemieux and Crosby playing for Les Manchots. Last year, I saw Canada play Slovakia (Satan) in the World Cup. Every time Lemieux touched the puck the Canadians went nuts. I suppose having these two together (at least for a lttle while) is a consolation for Canada's hockey fans.

What annoys me is all this talk now of how Crosby is going to save the Penguins. After Mario saved the Penguins at least three times, first by going there, then by buying the team, then by unretiring. Now Crosby's going to save them?

Some things are better left unsaved.

What annoys me is all this talk now of how Crosby is going to save the Penguins.  After Mario saved the Penguins at least three times, first by going there, then by buying the team, then by unretiring.  Now Crosby's going to save them?

Some things are better left unsaved.

388442[/snapback]

Amen! Too bad we couldn't go back to a 24-team league. That would be one of the best "rule changes" the NHL could ever impose.

The Sabres and Panthers were screwed by the drawing...what is the point of watching your team suck and not make the playoffs....and then end up with a mediocre or low draft position. @#%$

388423[/snapback]

there already was a draft for the 2004 results...

yeah me too...  if this guy isn't a bust, it would be great to get him out of the eastern conference. 

commercial break.  i'll update the order when they pick.  TSN sure is putting on a great show here!  (i'd pay directv for that channel.)

388413[/snapback]

Hey Corp, This is exactly my point about Direct TV. Living in the US, even with Satelite, you still can't get "any station" you want. The only reason to get it is for SUNDAY TICKET. I know this is a little off topic on a draft thread, but the satellite thing is really pissin' me off. Thanks!

from 30 to 1

30 tampa

29 florida panthers

28 dallas

27 colorado

26 calgary

25 edmonton

24 st. louis

23 nj devils

22 boston

21 toronto

20 philly

19 detroit

18 nashville

17 phoenix

16 ny rangers!!!! YAYAYAYAYA

15 NY islanders

14 washington

13 BUFFALO  CRAPCRAPCRAP

12 san jose

11 LA kings

10 vancouver

9  ottawa--good

8  atlanta

7  chicago

6  columbus

5  montreal--good

4  minnesota

3  carolina

2  anaheim

1  pittsburgh

388358[/snapback]

Yep its fixed... :unsure::angry:0:):D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Corp, This is exactly my point about Direct TV. Living in the US, even with Satelite, you still can't get "any station" you want. The only reason to get it is for SUNDAY TICKET. I know this is a little off topic on a draft thread, but the satellite thing is really pissin' me off. Thanks!

388457[/snapback]

well, my options are directv, raleigh/durham/fayetteville time warner, or a year's supply or reynold's wrap.

Yep its fixed...  :unsure:  :angry:  0:)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

388461[/snapback]

hey, now i'll start my whining about how it was fixed to have crosby and lemieux on the same team!! i call a truce since it obviously was not fixed and its friday.

Only my opinion...fueled by red wine and tequila.

What they should have done is take the standings for each team from the last three years. Whatever place they finished, they get that many balls. Por ejemplo...the Winnepeg Jets finished 25th, 19th, and 28th the last three years, so they get 72 balls. The The Red Wings finish 1st, 5th, and 3rd...they get 9 balls. Throw 'em all into a big Chuck E Cheese ball pit ... toss a blind guy in and let him pick.

(PC Disclaimer: No offense against blind hockey fans, but that's the only way it works)