nhl draft lottery results

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping it is ANA.

388406[/snapback]

yeah me too... if this guy isn't a bust, it would be great to get him out of the eastern conference.

commercial break. i'll update the order when they pick. TSN sure is putting on a great show here! (i'd pay directv for that channel.)

nevermind. its pittsburgh At least we know it wasn't fixed to a large market team. If you're an nhl conspiracy theorist like me, now we can bi+ch about the rigging to get crosby paired with mario lepieux.

The Sabres and Panthers were screwed by the drawing...what is the point of watching your team suck and not make the playoffs....and then end up with a mediocre or low draft position. @#%$

388423[/snapback]

Its disappointing to pick that late, but in hockey if you're not one of the top 3, the draft really doesn't help right away.

That's why I was wondering about Free Agency, hopefully Buffalo gets some good players there. At least someone to bring the fans back.

Its disappointing to pick that late, but in hockey if you're not one of the top 3, the draft really doesn't help right away.

That's why I was wondering about Free Agency, hopefully Buffalo gets some good players there.  At least someone to bring the fans back.

388427[/snapback]

sabres have a great farm team. This will help the team greatly. Like the bills, the sabres are not far off at all. I'm also a realist with this crosby kid... So far, its all marketing. We'll all see how he does in the coming months.

That's why I was wondering about Free Agency, hopefully Buffalo gets some good players there.  At least someone to bring the fans back.

388427[/snapback]

Listen to him...he's a Realist.

:unsure: Sorry I should've resisted. I'm going home now to have a cold one.

Edited: It's even cornier reading it than typing it.

The Sabres and Panthers were screwed by the drawing...what is the point of watching your team suck and not make the playoffs....and then end up with a mediocre or low draft position. @#%$

388423[/snapback]

Nice to see the NHL screwing things up again right off the bat.