McLaughlin - Weekend edition

Time for another McLaughlin survey. Give me your best answers and be prepared to be skewered when you are WRONG!!!!!!!

Here are the questions:

1. Who will win the World Series of Poker in 2021?

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?

3. What is the most underrated rock album of all time?

4. Fill in the blank: The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.

5. Fill in the blanks: It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for another McLaughlin survey.  Give me your best answers and be prepared to be skewered when you are WRONG!!!!!!!

Here are the questions:

Ben Afleck's love child.

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?

Travis Henry will misplace his NFC helmet.

Traffic- The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

4. Fill in the blank:  The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.

Your Poker Game.

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.

Phuniox (sp?)

387877[/snapback]

387885[/snapback]

1. Have you noticed that Ben Affleck is as dumb as a box of rocks? Add another generation onto to that genetic mix and he'll be lucky to be able to tell the Ace of Spades from the King of Denmark. WRONG!!!!!

2. You dare compare Travis to Thurman? WRONG!!!!!!! When are the Titans moving to the NFC?

3. That's a good album you relic, but I don't think it is too underrated.

4. Your poker game is meaningful to a woman because she can use it as an excuse to deride you. WRONG!!!!!

5. There are two blanks there chief.

2. I'm thinking he is somewhere else in 2008.

4. Good Point

5. Bills fan (my bad)

387899[/snapback]

2. Nice optimism about the Bills. 2008? WRONG!!!!!

4. I know it was a good point. I'm McLaughlin. Here's a bonus for the nice words........WRONG!!!!!!!!!

5. Oh look, a two stage WRONG!!!!!! answer.

Some loser, same as 2005 to 2020.

Tyrell Owens (playing for Dallas) will get kicked in the nuts by me.

XTC - Skylarking.

4. Fill in the blank: The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.

Penis.

5. Fill in the blanks: It is a matter of time until Hollywood Donahoe will become a Doug Fwootie fan.

1. BFiI

2. I will enter the stadium

3. Days Of Future Passed

4. man's brain

5. Ad/PETA

387905[/snapback]

1. Too busy as CEO of The Food Network to participate. WRONG!!!!!!

2. Are you replacing Lindell or something? WRONG!!!!!!

3. That name confuses me so much I have to say WRONG!!!!!!!!

4. A man's brain is pretty meaningless to a woman. Come to think of it, a man's brain is pretty meaningless in general. WRONG!!!!!!

5. Let me check with my magic 8-ball on that.......It says "Signs poit to WRONG!!!!!!!".

1. World series of poker- Tom Donohoe

2. Bills super bowl- Coin Toss

3. Favorite Rock group- Bill Haley and the comets

4. The most meaningless thing to a women is a- low limit credit card.

5. It is a matter of time untill Cable lady will become nun.

Time for another McLaughlin survey.  Give me your best answers and be prepared to be skewered when you are WRONG!!!!!!!

Here are the questions:

Let's just say that the winner will start a tradition that copycat's the great NASCAR winner's tradition, except instead of a glass of milk he will drink a glass of pickle juice.

A traveler's advisory is put in effect for Hell due to the blizzard conditions. :lol:

Inspiration by William Hung

4. Fill in the blank:  The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.

credit limit.

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.

387877[/snapback]

Does this count past or present? If so, NJSue/Cowboys, otherwise VABills/JP Losman.

Some loser, same as 2005 to 2020.

Tyrell Owens (playing for Dallas) will get kicked in the nuts by me.

XTC - Skylarking.

Penis.

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until Hollywood Donahoe will become a Doug Fwootie fan.

387906[/snapback]

1. It took 3 posts before some made such a predictable reply. WRONG!!!!!

2. You'll never know because they don't show the game in jail. WRONG!!!!!

3. I said rock album, not prancing nancy boy Soliloquy. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

4. You don't get out much, do you Todd? WRONG!!!!!!!!!

5. I think he is already one. WRONG!!!!!!

1. World series of poker-  Tom Donohoe

2. Bills super bowl-  Coin Toss

3.  Favorite Rock group- Bill Haley and the comets

4. The most meaningless thing to a women is a-  low limit credit card.

5. It is a matter of time untill Cable lady will become  nun.

387914[/snapback]

1. WRONG!!!!! He'll be on QVC that weekend touting Grecian formula 6.

2. Not as far off as you might think, but stilll WRONG!!!!!!!!

3. Since you made up your own question, let me make up my own answer. GASTRACHAN!!!!!!!!

Btw, GASTRACHAN!!!!!!! is Peruvian for WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

4. That has to be in the top 10. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

5. A nun fan? Sally Field, or all of them? WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say that the winner will start a tradition that copycat's the great NASCAR winner's tradition, except instead of a glass of milk he will drink a glass of pickle juice.

A traveler's advisory is put in effect for Hell due to the blizzard conditions.  :lol:

Inspiration by William Hung

credit limit.

Does this count past or present?  If so, NJSue/Cowboys, otherwise VABills/JP Losman.

387930[/snapback]

1. When have you ever known the answers to be so obvious? WRONG!!!!!!

2. Another optimist? WRONG!!!!!

3. WRONG!!!!

4. Answer already provided by a different idiot. wRONG!!!!!!!

5. The word "until" in the original post provides the answer to your childish questions. As to your replies. WRONG!!!!!!!

1. Who will win the World Series of Poker in 2021? BF, for his 15th year in a row, at least thats what he told me.

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?Scott Norwood commits suicide

3. What is the most underrated rock album of all time?Traveling Wilburys: Volume 1

4. Fill in the blank: The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____. meaningless sex

5. Fill in the blanks: It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.T-Bone/Yankees

1. Who will win the World Series of Poker in 2021?  BF, for his 15th year in a row, at least thats what he told me.

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?Scott Norwood commits suicide

3. What is the most underrated rock album of all time?Traveling Wilburys: Volume 1

4. Fill in the blank:  The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____. meaningless sex

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.T-Bone/Yankees

387967[/snapback]

1. He sure is getting a lot of votes. WRONG!!!!!!

2. I thought we were through with wishing for suicides on this site. WRONG!!!!!!

3. Your answer is WRONG!!!!!! but in a strange twist of fate it can be used as a piece of evidence justifying the correct answer to a different question herein.

4. To answer all of you poor men that seem to have a problem handling women in certain ways, please take it up on FAT and keep your problems out of here. WRONG!!!!!!

5. He will become one only if they win the World Series....therefore......WRONG!!!!!

Here are the questions:

387877[/snapback]

1. Little Hercules

2. The Rapture

3. Spaced Out

4. Can of 10w40 Engine Oil.

5. It's a matter of time until (The Plastic Cup) will become a (Pacers) fan.

What's your child's name?

It will start to snow. (Will be in warm-weather city too. And no, I'm not saying they'll win when hell freezes over.)

George Harrison: All Things Must Pass (1970)

...comes out on top according to Google (Do your own homework!)

4. Fill in the blank: The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) spark plug.

5. Fill in the blanks: It is a matter of time until (OGTEleven) will become an (allowing-almost-correct-answers-in-his-survey) fan.

1.  Little Hercules

2.  The Rapture

3.  Spaced Out

4.  Can of 10w40 Engine Oil.

5.  It's a matter of time until (The Plastic Cup) will become a (Pacers) fan.

388003[/snapback]

1. He will beat the tar out of Norman Chad and be summarily disqualified. WRONG!!!!!

2. These answers are depressing to McLaughlin. We need optimism. WRONG!!!!!!!

3. Move this to the Kirk vs Picard thread, or perhaps create a Kirk vs the planet thread. WRONG!!!!!!

4. This is a tough one. If they don't know something exists, can it truly be meaningless? Hmmm, philosophical. I guess I have to say......WRONG!!!!!!!

5. I thought The Plastic Cup was already a Pacers fan. He did jump right into the arms of Ron Artest. WRONG!!!!!!!!