Brat Camp---ABC this summer.

PIZ

Pretty good show. It's 2 shows in, and in my opinion, very enjoyable. These kids are extreme brats. Drugs, fighting, rebellion, etc.

BRAT CAMP

A great mini-series that maybe you can watch re-runs of is "INTO THE WEST." It's really good and end tonight.

Some other good shows that you could watch are Hulk Hogan's show (can't think of the name), Celebrity Weight club( or whatever it's called) and Surreal Life.

A show I only caught once, which may be over for the season was FIRE ME PLEASE which was really cool. People got actual jobs and had to get fired and the one who got fired closest to 3 hours won.

http://www.sagewalk.com

check out the tuition prices!

This summer, i'm into brat camp, into the west, and i've been watching "the last days of world war 2" on the history channel. I love that show.

Brat camp is very enjoyable to me, as i'm a former residential camp counselor. It's quite interesting to see how the adults handle the issues that the kids bring to the table.

http://www.sagewalk.com

check out the tuition prices!

This summer, i'm into brat camp, into the west, and i've been watching "the last days of world war 2" on the history channel.  I love that show. 

Brat camp is very enjoyable to me, as i'm a former residential camp counselor.  It's quite interesting to see how the adults handle the issues that the kids bring to the table.

387894[/snapback]

Missed last days of world war 2. I just watched a show the other day on the History Channel, called SHOOTOUT, about the US battle in Falujah. Shows like that really make you respect our US Soldiers. There's going to be a show, maybe TNT, called OVER THERE that looks pretty good. But Brat Camp is one of the shows, like Survivor is for me, that is an hour long but it seems like 15 minutes because its so enjoyable.