Night Practice & Ticketmaster

I live in upper Westchester county NY and visit family in Rochester every summer. In past years, my great aunt usually gets up very early and drove the 1/2 mile to Tops to get Night Practice tickets for us. However, now Ticketmaster is doing it, and the nearest location to my aunt is much further. She is in her 80's and her driving really isn't very good anymore so we don't want her making the drive.

I know from past experience that when Ticketmaster has high-demand tickets on sale, not everyone is able to get tickets due to the demand. So as I try to get tickets for 8/15 & 8/22, I wanted to get feedback on peoples' experiences getting the tickets online for the first night practice? Do they go on sale at 7PM or earlier in the day? Did you have to wait to get them or get shut out from getting them?

Thanks for your help.

I live in upper Westchester county NY and visit family in Rochester every summer.  In past years, my great aunt usually gets up very early and drove the 1/2 mile to Tops to get Night Practice tickets for us.  However, now Ticketmaster is doing it, and the nearest location to my aunt is much further.  She is in her 80's and her driving really isn't very good anymore so we don't want her making the drive.

I know from past experience that when Ticketmaster has high-demand tickets on sale, not everyone is able to get tickets due to the demand.  So as I try to get tickets for 8/15 & 8/22, I wanted to get feedback on peoples' experiences getting the tickets online for the first night practice?  Do they go on sale at 7PM or earlier in the day?  Did you have to wait to get them or get shut out from getting them?

Thanks for your help.

387837[/snapback]

I went thru the Bills web page yesterday around 2pm and had no problems. They email you back and all you have to do is print your tickets out. The whole procedure took 10 minutes. Way better than going to Tops. I only had to get off my ass once.....................P.S. Have your credit card ready it cost like $1.75

I got my tickets, printed them out- all in about 5 minutes for $1.75 for 6 tickets! Personally, I loved that way of doing business....although for $3 to have them send me "real tickets", I might have done that...

I'll let you know how the scanning of tickets works at the practice. Until then I'll reserve my final opinion but so far I've loved it.

I've got a couple extra if you need them...actually I can email the "Adobe" file for each ticket and you can print them out. I thought that was cool also...

I got my tickets, printed them out- all in about 5 minutes for $1.75 for 6 tickets!  Personally, I loved that way of doing business....although for $3 to have them send me "real tickets", I might have done that...

I'll let you know how the scanning of tickets works at the practice.  Until then I'll reserve my final opinion but so far I've loved it.

I've got a couple extra if you need them...actually I can email the "Adobe" file for each ticket and you can print them out.  I thought that was cool also...

387847[/snapback]

Everybody, thanks for sharing your experiences, it puts me a bit more at ease.

I got my tickets, printed them out- all in about 5 minutes for $1.75 for 6 tickets!  Personally, I loved that way of doing business....although for $3 to have them send me "real tickets", I might have done that...

I'll let you know how the scanning of tickets works at the practice.  Until then I'll reserve my final opinion but so far I've loved it.

I've got a couple extra if you need them...actually I can email the "Adobe" file for each ticket and you can print them out.  I thought that was cool also...

387847[/snapback]

Tomcat,

I sent you a Private Message via the PM button.

Thanks again.

387847[/snapback]

Just make sure you note which tickets you send. If you try to get into practice with the same ticket, the scanners will reject it as having already been used.