Why do we all care what others think?

KRT88

I keep reading how this publication picked the Bills 3rd, this web site had us 4th, etc, etc.

Why do we care? It doesn't really matter. With today's NFL you just don't know who's gonna be that surprise team.

Honestly, did anyone actually see Ben Roethlisberger going 14-0 in the regular season? Did anyone see the Rams winning the Super Bowl a couple of Years back after their starting QB was injuried during the preseason? Did anyone see the Pats becoming a dynasty when they signed Bill Belichick?

We should even bother with this crap. Read and let it go.

At the end of the day, the only ones that can control anything are the 53 players and 10+ coaches.

I feel the Bills will struggle this year. 7-9 at the best because JP will make his mistakes like almost every young QB. However, with a few breaks they could be 10-6, with a few bad ones they could be 5-11. That's the NFL. and it's why we love to watch.

Keep the faith and GO BILLS!!!

At the end of the day, the only ones that can control anything are the 53 players and 10+ coaches. 

Keep the faith and GO BILLS!!!

387818[/snapback]

And the 53 plays and 10+ coaches and the 7+ Refs in the ball game too :lol:

Is Big Ben going to miss two games.  Why would he only he 14-0?

387822[/snapback]

You do know he was 14-0 as a starter last year until he lost to the Pats in the AFC title game? Remember he didn't start the season and Maddox beat the Bills the last game of the regular season.

I feel the Bills will struggle this year.  7-9 at the best because JP will make his mistakes like almost every young QB.  However, with a few breaks they could be 10-6, with a few bad ones they could be 5-11.

387818[/snapback]

Why should we care what you think? :lol:

I keep reading how this publication picked the Bills 3rd, this web site had us 4th, etc, etc.

Why do we care?  It doesn't really matter.  With today's NFL you just don't know who's gonna be that surprise team.

387818[/snapback]

i agree 100%. it is ridiculous how worked up people get over pre-season predictions.