He's going to be KING of camp this year!

Frez

Bills | King Looking for His Shot

Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:36:48 -0700

Tom Worgo, of the Owings Mills Times, reports Buffalo Bills rookie CB Eric King is looking forward to getting back on the field for the team's training camp. "My goal is not just getting to the NFL," King said. "My objective is to be a player and future star in the league. I am going to bust my butt so I can put myself in that position." He made some eye-catching plays that impressed the Bills coaches and management during three spring Bills minicamps. "It's difficult to get rookies to settle down," Buffalo assistant general manager Tom Modrak said. "They are in awe of things. He came in with a great deal of confidence because he can make plays. He was intense about everything. He was very good at minicamp." Buffalo defensive backs coach Steve Szabo said King looked comfortable and confident even against starting offensive players. King will be competing for playing time as the team's nickel cornerback.

Bills | King Looking for His Shot

Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:36:48 -0700

Tom Worgo, of the Owings Mills Times, reports Buffalo Bills rookie CB Eric King is looking forward to getting back on the field for the team's training camp. "My goal is not just getting to the NFL," King said. "My objective is to be a player and future star in the league. I am going to bust my butt so I can put myself in that position." He made some eye-catching plays that impressed the Bills coaches and management during three spring Bills minicamps. "It's difficult to get rookies to settle down," Buffalo assistant general manager Tom Modrak said. "They are in awe of things. He came in with a great deal of confidence because he can make plays. He was intense about everything. He was very good at minicamp." Buffalo defensive backs coach Steve Szabo said King looked comfortable and confident even against starting offensive players. King will be competing for playing time as the team's nickel cornerback.

387390[/snapback]

Hope he makes it

I not only think he will make this team, I think he will see some playing time later in the year. He will turn some heads at camp, and slowly work his way into the lineup.