Dolphins cheerleaders- NFL Network

It's been on air for a while, but I just caught it last night- the Making the Squad Dolphins cheerleader special on NFL Network.

All I can say is well done. Their team is ass but they do have some babes on the sidelines. Perhaps the Jills should recruit some of their cuts. I'd be willing to give them the tour of Buffalo (which ends in my pants).

BTW, there are several NFL teams that don't have cheerleaders, the Jets being one of them. The owner says it takes away from the football game. WHAT??? YOU'D RATHER SHOW A BALD FIREMAN??? IS THIS NOT AMERICA???

It's been on air for a while, but I just caught it last night- the Making the Squad Dolphins cheerleader special on NFL Network. 

All I can say is well done.  Their team is ass but they do have some babes on the sidelines.  Perhaps the Jills should recruit some of their cuts.  I'd be willing to give them the tour of Buffalo (which ends in my pants).

BTW, there are several NFL teams that don't have cheerleaders, the Jets being one of them.  The owner says it takes away from the football game.  WHAT??? YOU'D RATHER SHOW A BALD FIREMAN???  IS THIS NOT AMERICA???

387126[/snapback]

The Jets do have fruity flag carriers who run across the end zone after a Jets score.