Say it ain't so....

AJ1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will give him one undeniable prop: he has character. a##hole character, but at least he is not one of the drones.

387513[/snapback]

Exactly. No one liked Clip Smith or Morton Downey Jr either, but when they came on TV, people couldn't help but watch them.

Ugh. SAS is totally annoying and get his head out of the champ's asses (Lakers, Patsies, Tiger, etc.) What this guy needs to do is tune it down a bit, and grow some hair on his nuts for complementing the underdogs and picking out the mistakes of the good team. That or have the show be where him and John clayton fight to the death

What this guy needs to do is tune it down a bit

387552[/snapback]

That won't work, can't get any ratings that way. Might as well give Boo-Yah a show if they're gonna do that.

Smith will be talking big smack. :P

Who the hell is gonna watch that? Smith is the most obnoxious, unlikeable person on TV. I would rather watch Pauly Shore, Ronnie Deutch or that question mark dude in the infomercials. I would be shocked if anyone watched this show twice

Who the hell is gonna watch that? Smith is the most obnoxious, unlikeable person on TV.  I would rather watch Pauly Shore, Ronnie Deutch or that question mark dude in the infomercials.  I would be shocked if anyone watched this show twice

387671[/snapback]

I wish you wouldn't blow my cover Pete!

??

:P:blink:

All ESPN has to do now is hire Bug Eyes Nancy Grace and that drama queen Jim Cantore over at the weather channel. Have those 2 on a panel with Smith, and maybe we will get lucky enough and the scene from Scanners will happen and all 3 heads will explode simultaneously.

That would indeed give me a reason to throw candy to the neighbors.

God let it happen!

:P:blink::lol::lol:

Quite Frankly, I think he's a bigger joke than Skip Bayless.

When is Len Pasquarelli getting his own show? They should call it Not for Nothing.

387426[/snapback]

You mean the Skip Bayless who says Raffy Palmiero - currently with 3008 hits and 568 home runs, only the 4th member of baseball's very exclusive 3000/500 club - should not be in the Hall of Fame?

His name should be Skip Brainless.

I am looking forward to a Stephen A. Smith show as much as I am looking forward to a colonoscopy next week.

387865[/snapback]

Yah, but think of the bright side...your doctor isnt going to shout the entire time during your colonoscopy... :P

Yeah, the doc isn't going to go "NU SKOOL" on my ass. :lol:

387872[/snapback]

the prep is the worst part. Once they drug you you don't feel a thing.

Oh yeah, Steven A Smith is, quite frankly, a joke. If I turn on SC or whatever and he's on, I turn it off. He brings nothing to the table.

Seriously though. Isn't this the guy who only talks about basketball?? Since when is he a football talk guy? Is this show gonna cover all sports (except hockey of course) or is it just about football?

The only place I know this guy is from NBA.

I really can't stand his (SAS) arrogant ass. I'd rather staple my scrotum to the inside of my leg than watch that guy for more than a minute or two. It's always his way or no way, and he belittles anyone that has a differing opinion. I don't see how someone that never played a day of pro sports in his life can be so "matter of fact" about EVERYTHING. You won't catch me watching that nonsense.