SI Bills Preview

And while it looks like a giant leap of faith turning the keys over to an untested quarterback in Losman, the feeling on the staff is that he can do no worse than the tired warhorse Bledsoe. And he has the potential to do much better, particularly when plays break down, because of his superior mobility. Buffalo was literally a play or two from making the playoffs in 2004. If Losman makes one or two more than Bledsoe, he and his strong supporting cast will crash the party in '05.

I Love this.

1000% better than that ESPN insider article.

I especially liked:

And while Losman, who tossed 60 touchdown passes at Tulane, must prove he can make good decisions against NFL defenses, he can't do any worse than Bledsoe, who had 43 turnovers in his last 32 games as a Bill.

>>>>and tackle Mike Williams, the fourth overall pick in '02 who finally is living up to expectations.<<<<

That is news to me.

While there is no doubt that he improved in 04, does anybody think that MW is "living up to expectations" of a #4 draft selection?

I surely do not.

>>>>and tackle Mike Williams, the fourth overall pick in '02 who finally is living up to expectations.<<<<

That is news to me.

While there is no doubt that he improved in 04, does anybody think that MW is "living up to expectations" of a #4 draft selection?

I surely do not.

386906[/snapback]

<dead horse>

I'm dead damnit! Quit beating me!

</dead horse>

1000% better than that ESPN insider article.

I especially liked:

And while Losman, who tossed 60 touchdown passes at Tulane, must prove he can make good decisions against NFL defenses, he can't do any worse than Bledsoe, who had 43 turnovers in his last 32 games as a Bill.

386642[/snapback]

It's refreshing when a professional sports publication writes what I've been saying since January. Losman doesn't have to be great, his bar is much lower because he just needs to be better than Drew.