So..How Many PM'd Trendi Chick?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless, but I'm tired of the Travis Henry posts, plus, I made a lot of married guys feel guilty.

385591[/snapback]

I miss TrendiChick. And I missed her for all the right reasons. She was cool people, and she was a freakin' Bills cheerleader. I mean, seriously, when in my life would I be able to communicate with a Bills cheerleader? Legally, I mean.

But I didn't PM her. Chicks are like moderators: they hate getting unwanted PMs. :doh:

I miss TrendiChick. And I missed her for all the right reasons. She was cool people, and she was a freakin' Bills cheerleader. I mean, seriously, when in my life would I be able to communicate with a Bills cheerleader? Legally, I mean.

But I didn't PM her. Chicks are like moderators: they hate getting unwanted PMs. :doh:

385621[/snapback]

Agreed. I considered it when she showed back up recently, but figured twenty other guys had already done it.

Agreed. I considered it when she showed back up recently, but figured twenty other guys had already done it.

385653[/snapback]

She showed back up recently?

I still hope my wife doesn't find that picture of us from the first Bledsoe-Pats game at the Ralph a couple of years ago...

385621[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind PMs so much if it weren't for the obligatory Nazi references. You know, moderators are people too. I mean most of us are.

I came to Two Bills drive to chew bubble gum and kick ass..........and I am all out of bubblegum!!!! Not sure how that exceptional movie quote fits in here....but fug it.......this was a gay thread anyways!