over/under 1,500 yards

over/under 12 touchdowns

Nate Clements:

over/under 6 interceptions

Aaron Schobel:

over/under 10 sacks

Buffalo Bills:

over/under 8 wins.

With in a week untill football season starts. Figured it would be fun to play a round of over under. Please feel free to post your over/under lines.

The over/under on McGahee is amazing! These are from people who do this for a living. They are clearly trying to get a lot of people to take the under to assure a 50/50 split (in other words, they predict if they set the over/under at 1400 yards, too many people would take the over)

Remember - this is gambling which is just as much a measure of REALITY as it is to PERCEIVED REALITY

Now, on the other hand, JP at on 15 td's appear on the surface to be depressing but remember again that the majority by far expect JP to suck tghis year and STILL the # td passes is only 5 less than Drew threw last year.

My predictions

JP over 15 td's

JP over 15 ints

McGahee over 1500 yds

McGahee over 12 tds

Nate under 6 ints

schobel over 10 sacks

Bills over 8 wins

Here's what I would take with the lines you provided:

Losman over 15 TD's

I think he stay healthy and throws at least an average of one a game.

Losman under 15 INT's

Run first team, ball control. Basically, I don't think Losman will throw a lotta silly picks this year.

McGahee under 1500 yards

I see McGahee in the 1200-1400 yard range this year. 1500 yards on the season equates to an average of 94 yards a game and that's if he doesn't miss one game. If he sits out only one game then you're looking at the guy needing to rush over 100 yards a game consistently to cover the bet. don't like that one.

McGahee over 12 Touchdowns

Last eyar he rushed for 13 touchdowns and only started 3/4 of the season. When we're on the goalline and need that 1, 2 or 3 yard score you know who's getting the ball. Love that over

Nate Clements under 6 INT's

Nate had his best year last year and came up with 6 picks. I could certainly see him doing just as well if not better, but I'll take the under here. Teams won't throw his way as much and I think it's difficult for a corner to come up with 7 picks on a season, especailly with the way the rules favor WR's today.

Aaron schobel under 10 sacks

I like Schobel and his part on our defense, but i envision him in the 8-10 sack range this year. I see our defense rushing from a multitude of spots like we did last year. I don't think we'll have any problem rushing the opposing QB, but I don't think we'll have any player with double digit sacks. More of a team effort (by the way I think Kelsay finishes in the 8-10 sack range right alongside Schobel)

Bills over 8 seaosn

As a Bills fan I would be soarly dissapointed with anything worse than 8 wins this season. I think we have a team that should certainly contend and have hopes for a playoff spot this year. I think 9-6 by week 16 and needing a win in week 17 to make the playoffs is a possibility this season (just liek last year, hopefully with the better result this time!!!)

By the way you can bet the over/under on teams at bodog.com. Just for the record they have the bills at 8.5 wins. So they need to win 9 for you to cover that one, I'd feel a lot more comfortable betting your line.

LETS GO BILLS, PLAYOFFS RETURN TO BUFFALO THIS SEASON!!!

It's a contract year for Nate Clements and no one thinks he's going to hit 6 int's this year? I'm going out on a limb.

9 interceptions to lead the NFL.

Can you say...

"PAYDAY!"

J.P Losman:

under 15 TD's

under 15 int's

Willis Mcgahee:

under 1,500 yards

over 12 touchdowns

Nate Clements:

under 6 interceptions

Aaron Schobel:

over 10 sacks

Buffalo Bills:

8 wins exactly

J.P Losman:

over 15 td's under 15 int's

20 TD's 14 INT

Willis Mcgahee:

Under 1,500 yards

Over 12 touchdowns

Nate Clements:

over 6 interceptions

unfortunately this may not be the best thing for the Bills

Hey Nate. Knock it Down!

Aaron Schobel:

Under 10 sacks

A good year with 8

Buffalo Bills:

over 8 wins.

I expect the Bills to win some ugly games this year.

J.P Losman:

over/under 15 td's (Over including rushing TD's)

over/under 15 int's (Under, i see 14)

Willis Mcgahee:

over/under 1,500 yards (Under)

over/under 12 touchdowns (over)

Nate Clements:

over/under 6 interceptions (Over)

Aaron Schobel:

over/under 10 sacks (Under, I see 9.5 due to ron edwards in the line up)

Buffalo Bills:

over/under 8 wins. (Over 9-10)

With in a week untill football season starts. Figured it would be fun to play a round of over under. Please feel free to post your over/under lines.

OK I will bite:

JP under 15 td's

JP over 15 ints

McGahee under 1500 yds

McGahee over 12 tds

Nate under 6 ints

Schobel under 10 sacks

Bills over 8 wins

I think we're going to see a pretty average year stat-wise. If we want to go to the playoffs it's going to be a team effort all round.