2004 Bills Yearbook.

What's funny with these yearbooks is that NFL Films can make these things look like a 2-14 team won the Super Bowl ;)

What will be odd is that there will be hardly any mention of Drew Bledsoe as the QB last year...you will see virtually no TD passes...all touchdown highlights will be McGahee runs or ST returns. If Bledsoe's name is mentioned more than twice, I'd be surprised. The last ten minutes will be devoted to the rise of JP.

What's funny with these yearbooks is that NFL Films can make these things look like a 2-14 team won the Super Bowl  :w00t:

What will be odd is that there will be hardly any mention of Drew Bledsoe as the QB last year...you will see virtually no TD passes...all touchdown highlights will be McGahee runs or ST returns.  If Bledsoe's name is mentioned more than twice, I'd be surprised.  The last ten minutes will be devoted to the rise of JP.

385247[/snapback]

funny, but mostly true. they will focus on the defense, ST, and mcgahee big time. evans will be shown catching the ball, but they won't show the entire play. i don't know how they can devote ten min. to JP, though, unless they use college footage. :w00t:

they'll probably have sam wyche talking about how he will need to have JP surgically removed from his hip before training camp starts. ;)

Losman will probably be talked about at the end of the show for 1-2 minutes. THIS IS WILLIS'S TEAM.  :doh:

385306[/snapback]

Don't forget the defense and STs....They were as much equally responsible

as Willis was in bringing life to this team and franchise.