LAMP - #2000!

duey

So, here I am at 2000 posts. A fraction of the number of some of our more prolific posters, but not too shabby nevertheless.

I do have to say that were it not for the show LOST, I think I'd still be lingering around 1,000.

The next few months should prove to be very exciting...the impending birth of my second daughter, my six year old girl starting 1st grade, the start of season 2 of LOST...and JP starting a new, exciting and hopefully very successful era at QB for the Bills.

This board has become as much a part of each day as going to work or having my morning coffee. I come here for the latest on news and sports, on the Bills, and on other peoples lives. We laugh together, grieve together, occassionally abuse each other, but always ALWAYS love the Bills together.

Thanks again Scott for creating this wonderful safe haven for Bills fans everywhere.

Long live TBD and TSW...and of course...GO BILLS!!!

We laugh together, grieve together, occassionally abuse each other, but always ALWAYS love the Bills together.

384920[/snapback]

Well... most of that is right. I rather enjoy being the odd one out. But more important, I'm glad no one here is blind enough to label me and toss me out.

Go 'Phins! And I hope the bills go 14-2 and lose in the AFC Championship. All 3 losses to Miami ;)

Congrats on 2,000. I missed my chance at 1,000, so I'll wait for 2,000 to come around.

Well... most of that is right. I rather enjoy being the odd one out. But more important, I'm glad no one here is blind enough to label me and toss me out.

Go 'Phins! And I hope the bills go 14-2 and lose in the AFC Championship. All 3 losses to Miami :w00t:

Congrats on 2,000. I missed my chance at 1,000, so I'll wait for 2,000 to come around.

385101[/snapback]

No worries...fans from all teams are welcome as long as they behave themselves and bow to the overwhelming superiority of the Bills and their fans. :w00t:

I wish I could be as equitable as you, but unfortunately I'm still bitter about the 0 fer 70's thing, so I hope the Fish lose every freaking game next year. ;)

I've always said that Buffalo has the most bitter fans ever.... Between the 4 SB and the NHL Finals, I got that first hand experience. But then you remind everyone of the 70's too. Wow, you guys dont let it go.

But, I still you all for it. ;)

So, here I am at 2000 posts.  A fraction of the number of some of our more prolific posters, but not too shabby nevertheless.

I do have to say that were it not for the show LOST, I think I'd still be lingering around 1,000.

The next few months should prove to be very exciting...the impending birth of my second daughter, my six year old girl starting 1st grade, the start of season 2 of LOST...and JP starting a new, exciting and hopefully very successful era at QB for the Bills.

This board has become as much a part of each day as going to work or having my morning coffee.  I come here for the latest on news and sports, on the Bills, and on other peoples lives.  We laugh together, grieve together, occassionally abuse each other, but always ALWAYS love the Bills together.

Thanks again Scott for creating this wonderful safe haven for Bills fans everywhere.

384920[/snapback]

and you are.....?

So, here I am at 2000 posts.  A fraction of the number of some of our more prolific posters, but not too shabby nevertheless.

This board has become as much a part of each day as going to work or having my morning coffee.  I come here for the latest on news and sports, on the Bills, and on other peoples lives.  We laugh together, grieve together, occassionally abuse each other, but always ALWAYS love the Bills together.

384920[/snapback]

Congrats...now heres a question for you...with my amazon.com gift card, do i get season 5 of the simpsons, or pre order LOST season 1?

Congrats...now heres a question for you...with my amazon.com gift card, do i get season 5 of the simpsons, or pre order LOST season 1?

385806[/snapback]

You MUST preorder Lost Season 1. It is your duty...it's not just the right thing to do...it's the ONLY thing to do.