good jp video

Good find.

Well, it's obvious what Wyche's challenge will be - in not one of those clips did JP have to make a decision in the pocket (the one time he actually made a pre-throw decision was when he scrambled). Most of the plays were 3-step drops.

On a positive note, good to see he can pull off the WR screen - never saw Bledsoe do it right.

I don't think that's JP.

First of all, why would they put highlights from two years ago? Royde Williams was drafted in the 4th round of this years draft.

Secondly, Richard Irvin wore #7 last year, and threw 7 TDs in splitting time with the other Tulane QB Lester Ricard.

I don't think that's JP. 

First of all, why would they put highlights from two years ago?  Royde Williams was drafted in the 4th round of this years draft.

Secondly, Richard Irvin wore #7 last year, and threw 7 TDs in splitting time with the other Tulane QB Lester Ricard.

384915[/snapback]

Not sure why. But here is Roydell's bio from his junior seasonwhich includes his big games. It seems certainly the Texas game (77 yard play and spectacular score) was described and the Lousiville game and I think the UAB play. So it does seem like these were all highlights from his junior season. I got this from another site so I am not positive but it sure looks like the way JP throws to me, plus those games I just mentioned.

2003: Fifth player in TU history to gain 1,000 receiving yards in a season with 1,006 yards on 66 catches (15.2 average). Earned All-Conference USA and All-Louisiana First Team honors. Led Tulane with nine TD catches and recorded five 100-yard receiving days. Ranked third in Conference USA in receptions and receiving yards per game. Made five catches for a season-high 129 yards at Texas (9/27), including a 77-yarder and a spectacular 15-yard TD catch. Had a career-long 78-yard catch and run at UAB (11/8) and finished with 118 yards on four catches. Added 110 yards on five catches versus TCU (9/1) with a 68-yard score. Other 100-yard days came versus Mississippi State (9/13), when he had 10 catches for 114 yard, and Louisville (10/17), when had gathered five passes for 119 yards, including a 54-yard play

Not sure why. But here is Roydell's bio from his junior seasonwhich includes his big games. It seems certainly the Texas game (77 yard play and spectacular score) was described and the Lousiville game and I think the UAB play. So it does seem like these were all highlights from his junior season. I got this from another site so I am not positive but it sure looks like the way JP throws to me, plus those games I just mentioned.

384929[/snapback]

Kelly...nice job...it does seem that you are correct (I also thought it looked like JP, but couldn't understand why they would put a highlight film together with two year old plays).

Some of those clips(especially the one were the QB had to throw the pass on the run) had to be JP, not all. The other QB appears to be taller (How tall is Losman's successor?)and a little slower than JP. His arm didn't look as strong as JP's is, either.

Whoever the QB was had a accurate arm and made the WR look good. His passes were easy to catch and always there.

Some of those clips(especially the one were the QB had to throw the pass on the run) had to be JP, not all. The other QB appears to be taller (How tall is Losman's successor?)and a little slower than JP. His arm didn't look as strong as JP's is, either.

Whoever the QB was had a accurate arm and made the WR look good. His passes were easy to catch and always there.

384975[/snapback]

Irvin is 6' 2" 190. last I looked, JP was 6' 2" 217 or so. The QB that looked bigger had to be JP. I still think it was him in all the clips but not sure.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/...ayerpage/413431

I don't think that's JP. 

First of all, why would they put highlights from two years ago?  Royde Williams was drafted in the 4th round of this years draft.

384915[/snapback]

Living only an hour away from Tulane, and seeing more of the Greenies than I care to recall, I can assure you, every one of those clips were JP throwing the ball.

Living only an hour away from Tulane, and seeing more of the Greenies than I care to recall, I can assure you, every one of those clips were JP throwing the ball.

385200[/snapback]

I yield. ;)

I don't think that's JP. 

384915[/snapback]

Ok its definately JP cuz you can see the words LOSMAN on his back on most of them, but did anyone notice that before every snap, he looks at the exact area is is going to throw to?

Ok its definately JP cuz you can see the words LOSMAN on his back on most of them, but did anyone notice that before every snap, he looks at the exact area is is going to throw to?

385491[/snapback]

Not that I see. In fact, it looks like he often looks off one receiver and goes to other options in most of those highlights.

Especially on that busted rollout play, he was all over the place and still got the completion. Its one thing to escape the pressure, its anothing thing to find your open man while you are running for your life.

Click on the camera icon at the bottom of the page next to Roydell Williams. Some good looking shots of Losman, hopefully harbingers of things to come.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft?round=4&dl=nfl

384866[/snapback]

Nice find Dog. I dont know if this means anyhting, but I noticed that only once in those highlights did JP go and high five everybody. I hope its a business as usual side of our new leader.

Nice touches on the ball also, only one time did I see the reciever have to hold up to catch the ball.

Nice rollouts too.