Still need a kicker...

JimBob2232

Okay, so I dont want to jump down Lindells throat here...but we need a reliable kicker. This isnt based on just todays game, but ever since christie left, there has been a huge lack of emphasis on the kicking game. Having a reliable kicker, we would have not punted late in this game. Having a good kicker, we would have made the 42 yard FG earlier in the game. Kickers are one of the most important players on the team, and todays loss is due to the lack of the front office to realize this.

Now, we played a good game. The offense looked pretty good, defense didnt lose a step. I dont blame this game on clements. Sure he made a mistake, but one mistake does not cost us a game. Untimely penalties and the lack of finding a decent kicker in the offseason did.

Also remember to give credit to jacksonville. That was one hell of a drive for them. I think they will be very good this year (I predicted Wildcard for them), so try not to get too down based alone on this game.

One more thing to point out. Its a LONG season. Last year we were 2-0, and dominating. The bandwagon got overcrowded, and many of you were putting in for vacation time to go see the bills in New Orleans. This year we are 0-1, played a very good game, with an unfortunate outcome. It is important to not lose sight of the big picture.