I believe the TH threads have become

This may in part be the case, but I have actually been quite impressed with how adult numerous posters who have been quite vociferous in badmouthing TD as having 0 trade value (obviously wrong sd he was traded for a 3rd) or badmouthing TD as greedily overplaying his hand not taking initial offers and now he and the Bills would get nothing (obviously wrong as well because we got a 3rd).

While there are some holdouts against reality like Pro Football Weekly who tried to palm this off with an explanation of TD getting lucky and when they discussed the specifics they were forced to describe a number of pro-active actions taken by TD as the used "NFL insiders" to rant against others, in general I would say that true Bills fans like Bill from NYC have been pretty straight-forward in saying they were wrong.

I salute those who acknowledge reality that TH does have trade value and that TD moved TN up from their public offering of a 5th to a first day pick in exchange for us giving up on our initial negotiating stance of demanding a 2nd.

By getting a 1st day pick for a player after the end of his initial contract, I think we have done quite well. I think most folks recognize this and I see no problems with responses to their acknowledging reality.

You're right! My angst over the TH situation was just symbolic of

things I have repressed. Unfortunately the things I am remembering

now are much worse than my angst for TH. Thanks a lot.

:doh:

384435[/snapback]

Whaaa??? Nobody you want to give a good slapping to?

Remember, friends and family always come first...although co-workers are less risky and do offer immediate relief :lol: