The 'Other' TV Networks

PTS

did you watch the season premiere?  it looked like they're gonna turn it into Farscape SG1 :lol:

i'm still gonna give it a fair chance tho as i've enjoyed SG1 for some time.  Atlantis didn't really get my attention last season and was just filler between SG1 and BSG

Boomer Cylon Babe = hottie :doh:

384536[/snapback]

I watched about 2-3 episodes of the first season then nearly retched my guts out in despair :lol:

did you watch the season premiere?  it looked like they're gonna turn it into Farscape SG1 :lol:

i'm still gonna give it a fair chance tho as i've enjoyed SG1 for some time.  Atlantis didn't really get my attention last season and was just filler between SG1 and BSG

Boomer Cylon Babe = hottie :doh:

384536[/snapback]

I love Stargate SG1, but it was starting to get stale lately, especially now that they've gotten rid of all the Ghoulds (sp). I guess their new enemy is supposed to be even more powerful. And it's what they need. I also like the way they are going by adding different actors/actresses. They needed to shake things up to help keep it going strong.

As for Stargate Atlantis, I'm a fan of that show. I think that some of the actors/actresses are doing a good job and I really like Major Sheppard, he plays that part perfectly. I'm a little upset that they got rid of Lt Ford. But I like the recent additions. Finally, Skinner is back on TV!

did you watch the season premiere?  it looked like they're gonna turn it into Farscape SG1 :P

Boomer Cylon Babe = hottie :lol:

384536[/snapback]

1) i missed the first episode of stargate. :lol: and it doenst come on again any time soon.

2) i liked farscape, but as long as it stays true to SG1 i like the change. (even though i missed the first freakin episode. :lol:

3) and yes boomer is :lol: , but how did she get the name boomer? :doh:

did you see her maxim pics?

1) i missed the first episode of stargate.  :w00t: and it doenst come on again any time soon.

2) i liked farscape, but as long as it stays true to SG1 i like the change. (even though i missed the first freakin episode.  :doh:

3) and yes boomer is  :lol: , but how did she get the name boomer?  ;)

did you see her maxim pics?

384578[/snapback]

2) Farscape was a wonderful show. The banter between the characters was what made that show special.

3) I like the hot cylon blonde better. :w00t:

You have to give SG-1 some time to build a new chemistry with the new team. I really wished O'Neill wouldn't have retired..