Wedding Crashers

PTS

I can't believe no one posted anything about this movie. It's as good as Old School. The one liners Vince Vaughan delivers in it are priceless. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend doing so ... now! :w00t:

"And if we're really lucky, we'll play a game of 'just the tip'."

I can't believe no one posted anything about this movie. It's as good as Old School. The one liners Vince Vaughan delivers in it are priceless. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend doing so ... now!  :w00t:

"And if we're really lucky, we'll play a game of 'just the tip'."

383921[/snapback]

Went tonight to go see it. From beginning to end that movie was really funny. I'd recommend it to anyone.

That is a priceless line.

Went tonight to go see it.  From beginning to end that movie was really funny.  I'd recommend it to anyone. 

That is a priceless line.

383925[/snapback]

Wedding Crashers = Vince Vaughn at his improvisational best

Christopher Walken was icing on the cake. There was the one scene when they were on the boat and Walken yelled something, I think it was "Sail" but I don't even know and I still laughed because of how he delivered it.

Were they built for speed or were they built for comfort?

"Jeremy tried to seduce me! I want my painting back!"

"No Todd. It was a gift. I'm taking it with me."

384232[/snapback]

what did Vince say after he punched "Ike Turner"?? everybody in the theater went nuts and I couldn't hear the line..

what did Vince say after he punched "Ike Turner"?? everybody in the theater went nuts and I couldn't hear the line..

384237[/snapback]

Something like "Take that to the Dalai Lama you ******* "

Vince had several lines in the movie which are impossible to grasp during the first viewing. I will see it again when it comes out on DVD just to catch all his dialog.

Very funny movie - too bad my wife did not like it.

Havent seen it yet, but cant wait to. Better than that, check out this month's Playboy with Diora Baird in it. Wow, she's a natural beauty, and one I'm looking forard to seeing in the movie.

IMO....

Vince Vaughn was the one who personally made Swingers a good flick and not top billing Jon Favreau.

Vince Vaughn was the one who personally made Old School a good flick and not top billing Will Ferrell.

Vince Vaughn was the one who personally made Dodgeball a good flick and not Ben Stiller.

Vince Vaughn was probably the one who made Wedding Crashers a good flick and not top billing Owen Wilson. I just have to see it first to confirm that.

IMO....

Vince Vaughn was the one who personally made Swingers a good flick and not top billing Jon Favreau.

Vince Vaughn was the one who personally made Old School a good flick and not top billing Will Ferrell.

Vince Vaughn was the one who personally made Dodgeball a good flick and not Ben Stiller. 

Vince Vaughn was probably the one who made Wedding Crashers a good flick and not top billing Owen Wilson. I just have to see it first to confirm that.

384284[/snapback]

He also nearly stole Ron Burgandy...

"Dorothy Mantooth is a saint! You understand me? Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!"

IMO....

384284[/snapback]

Swingers is a movie a friend turned me on to a year or so ago and it easily became one of my favorites baby. The T-man (Vince) was awesome in in.

BTW: What happened to Jon Favreau? He gained about 100 pounds.

I will say this, I loved the chemistry Vince showed with Owen. They mesh well together but I think it has a lot to say about Vince's acting abilities, he meshes well with just about everyone.

IMO....

384284[/snapback]

Watching the commentary of Swingers with Vaughn and Favreau is almost as funny as watching the movie itself. I would imagine this is true for a lot of other VV movies.

384284[/snapback]

I whole heartedly second that. In fact, Dodgeball re-introduced me to Vince after that disastrous Psycho remake. That was one movie I did not know what to expect and was laughing throughout.

Looks like I have to check out Swingers.

I whole heartedly second that. In fact, Dodgeball re-introduced me to Vince after that disastrous Psycho remake. That was one movie I did not know what to expect and was laughing throughout.

Looks like I have to check out Swingers.

384957[/snapback]

YOU HAVENT SEEN SWINGERS!!!

Oh man! You are going to thank us for introducing you to that one.

So many lines.. I cant quote just one. So I'll choose not to.

For the record, I loved the movie. However, it did run a bit too long. Mel Brooks once said that comedies should only be about 100 minutes long. Other than trying to tie up the love story, the rest of the flick rocked.

Chaz: "Maa! Meatloaf! F*&k!"