Warped Tour

I am going to the Warped Tour tomorrow at Mile High here in Denver. There are 81 bands playing on four stages. The main reason I'll be there is to see The Offspring. I assume they'll be one of if not the last band to play on the main stage, but so far I have not been able to find any kind of schedule.

Can someone who has been to another venue this year give me some kind of idea when the whole thing ended, and/or the approximate time The Offspring played? The music starts at noon, but if this thing runs until 11:00pm or later I'd rather not be there all day and all night. Any other specific bands you think I should be sure to catch? Thanks in advance.

I am going to the Warped Tour tomorrow at Mile High here in Denver.  There are 81 bands playing on four stages.  The main reason I'll be there is to see The Offspring.  I assume they'll be one of if not the last band to play on the main stage, but so far I have not been able to find any kind of schedule. 

Can someone who has been to another venue this year give me some kind of idea when the whole thing ended, and/or the approximate time The Offspring played?  The music starts at noon, but if this thing runs until 11:00pm or later I'd rather not be there all day and all night.  Any other specific bands you think I should be sure to catch?  Thanks in advance.

383264[/snapback]

Usually, the larger bands play a band or two before it ends. The last spot is not the headliner. If it looks like it might rain, they will put the big bands up early. I saw NOFX playt at 1:30 one year.

In the past the event has ended by dark, so don't go too late. Also, It usually ends by 9 -9:30. Is No use for a name playing your venu.

I am going to the Warped Tour tomorrow at Mile High here in Denver.  There are 81 bands playing on four stages.  The main reason I'll be there is to see The Offspring.  I assume they'll be one of if not the last band to play on the main stage, but so far I have not been able to find any kind of schedule. 

Can someone who has been to another venue this year give me some kind of idea when the whole thing ended, and/or the approximate time The Offspring played?  The music starts at noon, but if this thing runs until 11:00pm or later I'd rather not be there all day and all night.  Any other specific bands you think I should be sure to catch?  Thanks in advance.

383264[/snapback]

Ive been to the San Francisco show 3 years in a row. Very good each time. A couple things I like about it is it starts at 11am and wraps up at about 6.30pm. Leaves more time in the day to party. This year we came back and had a barbacue(ribs). Also the setting on Pier32/33 just below the Bay Bridge and right next to downtown is beautiful. Offspring were fantastic(as always) but they were on relatively early. Around 2.30pm I think.

Ive been to the San Francisco show 3 years in a row. Very good each time. A couple things I like about it is it starts at 11am and wraps up at about 6.30pm. Leaves more time in the day to party.  This year we came back and had a barbacue(ribs). Also the setting on Pier32/33 just below the Bay Bridge and right next to downtown is beautiful.  Offspring were fantastic(as always) but they were on relatively early. Around 2.30pm I think.

385317[/snapback]

6:30 thats early... out here at darien lake it goes till 9, and i am plannin on going again next tuesday to see my chemical romance, mest,and the offspring

Ive been to the San Francisco show 3 years in a row. Very good each time. A couple things I like about it is it starts at 11am and wraps up at about 6.30pm. Leaves more time in the day to party.  This year we came back and had a barbacue(ribs). Also the setting on Pier32/33 just below the Bay Bridge and right next to downtown is beautiful.  Offspring were fantastic(as always) but they were on relatively early. Around 2.30pm I think.

385317[/snapback]

I was a little surpised (and bummed) that The Offspring, coming on at 4:45, only played until 5:20. In fact, the only act I saw that played longer than 30-35 minutes was My Chemical Romance, who played about 40 minutes, probably because they were the last one of the night.

6:30 thats early... out here at darien lake it goes till 9, and i am plannin on going again next tuesday to see my chemical romance, mest,and the offspring

385321[/snapback]

Make sure you see Gogol Bordello, if they are scheduled. AMAZING show.