Good luck, Travis

You mean like the Bills gave two sh#ts about Henry?  You just had a Pro Bowl season.  He's your reward - a rb drafted in the first round.  On a team that was a borderline playoff team, you draft a player who can't help you.  Now, I think it was a ballsy but good move by TD.  But that just showed Henry it was a business.  He grew up as a Bills fans, played on a partially fractured leg, on an awful offense with a suspect line, a washed up QB, and no legit playmakers (Moulds was hurt). He was a warrior and played his heart out.

Could he have handle the situation better?  Yes, he could of.  But did TD care about Henry when he drafted McGahee? No. But you what it worked out and the Bills can move on and Henry will get his chance.

As for being saps, we're actually just Bills fans who appreciate a guy who was a solid player who played hard.  We choose not to throw childish shots about their personal life and how dumb they are.  It called having a little class.  That's what makes Bills' fans the best in the league.  Unfortunately, some choose to go the other route and make all the rest look bad.  And this is just meant for you.  As much as we all love Willis, I can already see when his contract is up how much trashing of him there will be.  Athletes are everyday people who happen to be i nthe spotlight.  They make mistakes like us all.  But I chose to remember the mostly good Henry did for this team.  Sorry for the rant but I'm just sick of the the trashing of the guy.  He is gone and the Bills receive compensation.  So grow up and show some class.  We're talking proud.  :rolleyes:

383352[/snapback]

Let me hear ya say "Thank yaaaaaaa, Jesus"

Good post.

After the countless Henry bashing I've read in the past year, this thread is nice to see.

I'm glad most of us can appreciate how much Henry busted his ass for Buffalo while he was here. Honestly, he did what he could with what he had; people will bust his chops for things out of his control (his size, his learning disability), but with what he could control, he made the most of it.

I hope Henry does well and I'm sure he will.

You mean like the Bills gave two sh#ts about Henry?  You just had a Pro Bowl season.  He's your reward - a rb drafted in the first round.  On a team that was a borderline playoff team, you draft a player who can't help you.  Now, I think it was a ballsy but good move by TD.  But that just showed Henry it was a business.  He grew up as a Bills fan, played on a partially fractured leg, on an awful offense with a suspect line, a washed up QB, and no legit playmakers (Moulds was hurt). He was a warrior and played his heart out.

Could he have handle the situation better?  Yes, he could of.  But did TD care about Henry when he drafted McGahee? No. But you what it worked out and the Bills can move on and Henry will get his chance.

As for being saps, we're actually just Bills fans who appreciate a guy who was a solid player who played hard.  We choose not to throw childish shots about their personal life and how dumb people perceive they are.  It's called having a little class.  That's what makes Bills' fans the best in the league.  Unfortunately, some choose to go the other route and make all the rest look bad.  And this isn't just meant for you.  As much as we all love Willis, I can already see when his contract is up how much trashing of him there will be.  Athletes are everyday people who happen to be in the spotlight.  They make mistakes like us all.  But I chose to remember the mostly good Henry did for this team.  Sorry for the rant but I'm just sick of the the trashing of the guy.  He is gone and the Bills receive compensation.  So grow up and show some class.  We're talking proud.  :rolleyes:

383352[/snapback]

Way to show your stuff relative new guy! :P

Good Post... That last paragraph hits home .

Man, you people are a bunch of saps...

Trais could give two ***** about the city of Buffalo. To somewhat quote Major league:

"Who gives a sh--, he's gone."

383336[/snapback]

remember the good old days when the filter would have caught that as

Who gives a stevestojan :rolleyes:

Good luck Travis. You weren't the perfect RB, but you busted your ass every snap. It's a shame too that you were a Bills fan growing up (a FLORIDA Bills fan at that) and it had to end this way.

And I second everything C.Biscuit97 said. I know I've said it before but people wonder why there is little loyalty among athletes for their teams/cities. Why should anyone be loyal when your fanbase is willing to turn on you at the drop of the hat and cut into with such childish venom that it seems you are their worst enemy.

Peace TH....good luck at Tenn.

You mean like the Bills gave two sh#ts about Henry?  You just had a Pro Bowl season.  He's your reward - a rb drafted in the first round.  On a team that was a borderline playoff team, you draft a player who can't help you.  Now, I think it was a ballsy but good move by TD.  But that just showed Henry it was a business.  He grew up as a Bills fan, played on a partially fractured leg, on an awful offense with a suspect line, a washed up QB, and no legit playmakers (Moulds was hurt). He was a warrior and played his heart out.

As for being saps, we're actually just Bills fans who appreciate a guy who was a solid player who played hard.  We choose not to throw childish shots about their personal life and how dumb people perceive they are.  It's called having a little class.  That's what makes Bills' fans the best in the league.  Unfortunately, some choose to go the other route and make all the rest look bad.  And this isn't just meant for you.  As much as we all love Willis, I can already see when his contract is up how much trashing of him there will be.  Athletes are everyday people who happen to be in the spotlight.  They make mistakes like us all.  But I chose to remember the mostly good Henry did for this team.  Sorry for the rant but I'm just sick of the the trashing of the guy.  He is gone and the Bills receive compensation.  So grow up and show some class.  We're talking proud.  :rolleyes:

383352[/snapback]

I detected a bad attitude from Travis starting in the '04 open practice after the draft and it didn't get any better as the season played out. The NFL is all about what you what have done for me lately and TH finished his Bills career as an ass. Spare me the sentimentality.

I detected a bad attitude from Travis starting in the '04 open practice after the draft and it didn't get any better as the season played out.  The NFL is all about what you what have done for me lately and TH finished his Bills career as an ass.  Spare me the sentimentality.

383670[/snapback]

Do you hate Andre Reed too?