Travis to the Titans

this fantasy football guru on ESPN just said that travis is a great goal-line runner, guess he missed that Oakland game where he was stuffed on the goal line, same game where he fell down with a wide-open hole in front of him on 4th and 1

this fantasy football guru on ESPN just said that travis is a great goal-line runner, guess he missed that Oakland game where he was stuffed on the goal line, same game where he fell down with a wide-open hole in front of him on 4th and 1

383297[/snapback]

Same game in which replay clearly showed Travis scored on that drive.

Sorry to burst the euphoria, but I for one am sick of future draft picks.

Oh, that's right. We're sitting pretty with Willis and his agent Hosenhaus has no plans to $tick up the bank.

JMHO. Hey, it's my opinion and you're entitled to it.

383253[/snapback]

Some people have a hard time understanding that (a) prior to the trade, we didn't have a backup to Willis ANYWAY because TH said he wouldn't play and (b) where before we had a malcontent who could play one position, we now have an intangible option.

What can you get with a third that you couldn't get with a running back? More options.

Maybe you can bundle it with someone or something to maybe get a second round pick next year. Or...now that we have two 3rd-round picks, maybe it's an opportunity to trade our first next year for a for a couple of seconds, giving us a few seconds and a couple of thirds in what is purported to be a pretty damn good-looking draft. Or, maybe we trade this shiny new third pick to someone who didn't need a running back, but did need a 3rd-round pick and needs to get rid of a good left tackle.

Like I said, we now have options. All we had before was a running back, which limited the number of people who would talk to us. Now we have an option, and it opens the field considerably.

Great.

Congratulations TD and your hard-working staff.

Questions for the peanut gallery:

Now if Willis goes down who's going to be tossed into the huddle?

Who you think TD's gonna pick with this # 75th spot next Spring?

How is this going to help this year?

Will the #75 guy from next year be that much better than the #125 guy this year?

Sorry to burst the euphoria, but I for one am sick of future draft picks.

Oh, that's right. We're sitting pretty with Willis and his agent Hosenhaus has no plans to $tick up the bank.

JMHO. Hey, it's my opinion and you're entitled to it.

383253[/snapback]

No one said you weren't entitled to your opinion. Funny how you pessimists think that you're always being persecuted. :rolleyes:

Looks like we'll have Travis Back:

Climbing the board:

OT Albert Toeaina Tennessee

6-6 350 4.35

383201[/snapback]

Holy crap! What is this - Jason Peters' cousin???

Sprinter speed (4.35) in a 350-pound package??? Here's your new TE!

PS: I know, I know, the 4.35 is a rating, not a 40 time. But, at first glance...

shaud williams looked decent last year. he's small so he will never be a feature back but a serviceable backup with dependable hands and good speed. Another point, Travis played his heart out while he was here. Remember he played with the fractured bone in his leg and made the pro bowl behind a terrible o-line. Good luck travis thanks for the effort!