Who was the winner of the WSOP?

Please delete this thread or change the title..I am very upset i just learned the winner...Also nobody post here to drive it down the message board

383085[/snapback]

I thought everyone would want to know.

My bad.

Thanks for changing the title...but I (and others im sure) have been waiting to watch the ESPN coverage and learn the winner that way. I have spent the better part of the last month trying not to learn who won, and now its ruined. Last year I learned because i picked up a stupid poker book in barnes and noble with raymers name on it. I hardly watched the coverage. It was still good but nowhere near as good knowing who was going to win.

Thanks for changing the title...but I (and others im sure) have been waiting to watch the ESPN coverage and learn the winner that way.  I have spent the better part of the last month trying not to learn who won, and now its ruined.  Last year I learned because i picked up a stupid poker book in barnes and noble with raymers name on it.  I hardly watched the coverage.  It was still good but nowhere near as good knowing who was going to win.

383091[/snapback]

They had a live broadcast over the internet last night. I stayed up until about 3 listening. It was pretty exciting but I know exactly where you are coming from.

I promise all of the drama was not revealed. When you start watching you'll still enjoy due to the fact that you don't know the whole order.

By the way, j_b it's mcbrakad from the ESPN Sabres board. I haven't posted there in a long time due to the lock out, but I'm looking forward to getting started again.

How you been?

t-r

C'mon people, its not like we're telling you the end to a movie. If ESPN was showing it on a one day delay, I would understand that. Shoot, take it on a positive spin, figure out who wins each tournament, and go to a bar when they are showing it for the first time, and pick up some cash off suckers when you bet on the final table.

C'mon people, its not like we're telling you the end to a movie.  If ESPN was showing it on a one day delay, I would understand that.  Shoot, take it on a positive spin, figure out who wins each tournament, and go to a bar when they are showing it for the first time, and pick up some cash off suckers when you bet on the final table.

383112[/snapback]

Shhhh... Don't tell everybody. I've already arranged the bar in Orchard Park where we are all going to get together.

"I bet you that Matusow has...."

t-r