A few bits about Evans

Bear

Bills | Moulds Says Evans Can Reach 1,300 Yards

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:07:38 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds said he thinks that barring injury, WR Lee Evans could be a 1,300-yard receiver this season.

Bills | Evans Feeling More Comfortable

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:07:14 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans is feeling more at ease heading into his second NFL season. "I'm so much further ahead than where I was last year," Evans said. "I feel that gives me a little bit extra incentive to keep it going. Just knowing the success I had last year and the way I felt, this year I should be a lot more comfortable and just kind of know the ropes a little more. ... I have great expectations of myself. And as long as I go out there and play the way I know how to play, I think I'll be fine. As long as it fits within the team concept, making the plays that need to be made to help us win games - that's the bottom line."

Bills | Losman, Evans Working Overtime

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:06:40 -0700

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans and QB J.P. Losman have worked 10-15 minutes on various routes and patterns. "We certainly are still learning (about) each other, what he wants to do, what I want to do, what we want to do," said Evans. "It's still a work in progress right now, but we're taking great strides toward it."

Mark Ludwiczak, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans and QB J.P. Losman have worked 10-15 minutes on various routes and patterns. "We certainly are still learning (about) each other, what he wants to do, what I want to do, what we want to do," said Evans. "It's still a work in progress right now, but we're taking great strides toward it."

Wow, 10-15 minutes. Just think what could happen if they worked 20 minutes.