I just got a new camera in time for training camp!

My dad just got me a new camera. This is really sweet! Kodak DX6490. It has a 10x optical lens and 4x MP. My first test will be at training camp and then I'll use it at the games. But I was playing around with it and it is so much better than my old one so far.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jht...pq-locale=en_US

My dad just got me a new camera. This is really sweet! Kodak DX6490. It has a 10x optical lens and 4x MP.  My first test will be at training camp and then I'll use it at the games. But I was playing around with it and it is so much better than my old one so far.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jht...pq-locale=en_US

381573[/snapback]

I'm not up on digital cameras but I've heard a true optical zoom is best.

I'm not up on digital cameras but I've heard a true optical zoom is best.

381576[/snapback]

it is. This is one i've been looking for. It's a 10X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON Optical Zoom Lens. Very nice lens. :D

Don't you have a pre-camp analysis you should be writing. :D

What are the top five things you're going to be evaluating the first week of camp?

381589[/snapback]

uhhhh....ummmm.....i dunno...

I'll just wing it. ;)

I thought it was part of Kevin Gilbride's playbook.

381605[/snapback]

It's a little known fact, there, Norm, that trying to assemble a piece of IKEA furniture is one of the few things more difficult than digesting a Kevin Gilbridge offensive scheme.

SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON

I thought this was our FA pickup currently playing in NFLE who is poised to unseat Lindell?

I love that he works at the Kodak building downtown now.  They give him all kinds of stuff.  :lol:

381702[/snapback]

Good for you then...:)

Tell us what you think, I've been keeping my eye on that camera for some time now.

Good for you then...:lol:

Tell us what you think, I've been keeping my eye on that camera for some time now.

381708[/snapback]

I've been testing it out so far and it's awesome! I love it. I'll let you know how it is after I use it at training camp. :)

That's a good camera. I recently bought the Canon G6, which is wonderful.

381753[/snapback]

Sweet. Nice choice. I really wanted a Canon Digital Rebel, but they cost wayyy too much. This one is perfect for me now.