Automobile enthusiast?

MattyT

If you like cars and shows about cars, check out a show on the Discovery Channel called Top Gear. They've been on the BBC in the UK for several years and the production quality is outstanding when compared to Motor Trend and Car & Driver TV. Plus the hosts and segments are entertaining and they give their honest (sometimes brutally honest) opinions about the cars they test.

The shows that Discovery are showing now are from last season (mid to end of 2004). Hopefully the show takes off here so I won't have to spend 8 hours downloading the BitTorrents any more.

10 PM tonight & 1 AM

Top Gear TV Schedule

but its british.... im sorry... English. :)

the guy has bad teeth, and cant accept that some cars have their engins in the back insted of the front. as he puts it, "its just backwards. and they just cant figure that out."

i guess he doenst know the diffrence between a fast car and a racing car.

If you like cars and shows about cars, check out a show on the Discovery Channel called Top Gear. They've been on the BBC in the UK for several years and the production quality is outstanding when compared to Motor Trend and Car & Driver TV. Plus the hosts and segments are entertaining and they give their honest (sometimes brutally honest) opinions about the cars they test.

The shows that Discovery are showing now are from last season (mid to end of 2004). Hopefully the show takes off here so I won't have to spend 8 hours downloading the  BitTorrents any more.

10 PM tonight & 1 AM

Top Gear TV Schedule

380797[/snapback]

Thanks, matt. My Time-Warner cable here in Cincinnati has a channel called Speed Week- all sorts of things, including some excellent British auto shows. I've seen Top Gear there, from time to time, and it's a good show.