Losman vs Rodgers

If we did not move up to get JP and kept our draft choice, we could have taken Aaron Rodgers this year. Granted, we would ride Bledsoe one more year, but long term, who would you rather have as our QB? I think the "draft Gods" had Rodgers as a more ready and polished QB coming out...Anyway, just wondering what everyone thinks going in to this year...

some are complaining about losman running this team, saying he is inexperienced and such. I think we can agree the rest of the team is pretty much in place to win now. All Selecting rodgers would have done is have a rookie starting in 06 instead of 05. I think its worth it to have losman here for a year and start a year then be going strong in 06 instead of a rookie just getting going.

Ask me in five years and I might have a reply to the question worth more than vague speculation.

380067[/snapback]

Amen. How the hell can you answer that question without a body of work (in the NFL) from either guy??? :angry:

i think the true question would be Losman vs. Jason Campbell.

cause you know we wouldve moved up to grab him over rodgers

and i like Losman a lot, i stand behind our guy. but! im an auburn guy and wouldve really like campbell here. i think he can be a very good nfl qb.

we'll see!

I asked the magic 8 ball if Losman was the better pickup for the Bills and it said, "Ask again later".

I quess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Personally I like the fact that JP has a year under his belt learning the offense. This is a HUGE advantage over Rodgers. The biggest reason I would prefer Losman over Rodgers is that I don't think I could have lived through another year with Bledsoe as the QB.

Let me see one game of Losman and then I'll decide.

380793[/snapback]

This would not have been a given.

Add JP into the mix and there could have been a run of QBs early in the draft and none would have been available at the 22nd pick.

I asked the magic 8 ball if Losman was the better pickup for the Bills and it said, "Ask again later".

I quess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. 

Personally I like the fact that JP has a year under his belt learning the offense.  This is a HUGE advantage over Rodgers.  The biggest reason I would prefer Losman over Rodgers is that I don't think I could have lived through another year with Bledsoe as the QB.

380914[/snapback]

It helped Cincy's Palmer. He gives good credit to the tutulage gained by his bench year.