They're here

The coordinated attacks in London is only, another beginning. They worked it correctly by walking within the Muslim community in London, no suprises. What happened in London pales in comparison of what will happen here, soon. They’ve been here for quite some time. When it happens in this country, it will be Nation wide, from coast to coast. They’re waiting for the right time, or the prescribed to come. If anyone thinks any different, they’re fooling themselves. Its coming. It will be just like the ones in London. 5 or 6, maybe even 10, 20 or 50 attacks through out this country all in succession. I have no proof, just an opinion.

Have a nice night.

Pass the remote........ <_<

For some reason, when I read the title of this post, the movie signs entered into my head.

Too bad it isn't signs, we could kill them with water.

Muslims aren't allergic to water, are they?  <_<

379256[/snapback]

Ahhh, I dont know, I read tea leaves tonight. It said the sky would glow in a "Blue Fire"

Take 5 immodium's and post in the morning, you have this runny thing going on, good luck... :P

where's Dev/Null?

Ahhh, I dont know, I read tea leaves tonight. It said the sky would glow in a "Blue Fire"

379267[/snapback]

Yeah, you're real good at reading tea leaves. If you were any good at it you'd know it didn't say "the sky would glow in a Blue Fire," it said some guy would blow BlueFire.

You're not real good at reading, are you? <_<

The coordinated attacks in London is only,  another beginning. They worked it correctly by walking within the Muslim community in London, no suprises. What happened in London pales in comparison of what will happen here, soon. They’ve been here for quite some time. When it happens in this country, it will be Nation  wide, from coast to coast. They’re waiting for the right time, or the prescribed to come. If anyone thinks any different, they’re fooling themselves. Its coming. It will be just like the ones in London. 5 or 6, maybe even 10, 20 or 50 attacks through out this country all in succession. I have no proof, just an opinion.

Have a nice night.

379236[/snapback]

May I suggest copious amounts of alcohol. :P

Yeah, you're real good at reading tea leaves. If you were any good at it you'd know it didn't say "the sky would glow in a Blue Fire," it said some guy would blow BlueFire.

You're not real good at reading, are you? :P

379268[/snapback]

<_<

I guess I better not drink the copious amounts of alcohol along with the OP so that I can tell the difference!

You're not real good at reading, are you? :P

379268[/snapback]

(bowing his head, humbly says)

Just trying to lighten the board. It was my best doom and gloom post in years, and you had to !@#$ it up. :P:D

We're all gonna die!!!!! <_<:P

Just trying to lighten the board. It was my best doom and gloom post in years, and you had to !@#$ it up.  :D  :P

We're all gonna die!!!!! <_<  :P

379278[/snapback]

Just to continue to cheer everyone up, after much research,

googling, and non-scientific polling, I have determined that

the ultimate ratio of births to deaths is 1:1.

So I must concur:

We are all going to die!

May I once again suggest copious amounts of alcohol. :P

Just trying to lighten the board. It was my best doom and gloom post in years, and you had to !@#$ it up.  :P  :P

We're all gonna die!!!!! <_<  :P

379278[/snapback]

I gotta say, it had a certain Rudy-esque flavor to it. :D

The coordinated attacks in London is only,  another beginning. They worked it correctly by walking within the Muslim community in London, no suprises. What happened in London pales in comparison of what will happen here, soon. They’ve been here for quite some time. When it happens in this country, it will be Nation  wide, from coast to coast. They’re waiting for the right time, or the prescribed to come. If anyone thinks any different, they’re fooling themselves. Its coming. It will be just like the ones in London. 5 or 6, maybe even 10, 20 or 50 attacks through out this country all in succession. I have no proof, just an opinion.

Have a nice night.

379236[/snapback]

And there's not a danged thing anyone can do about it at this point either.

They made this movie in the 1970's...I remember watching it as kids were getting blowed up at the suburban shopping mall, etc. Of course in those days kids in other countries were already getting blowed up so it should be no surprise that it's finally reached our shores.

So pass the remote, or the bottle, whatever. You can't do anything much about it, and worrying about it or sitting behind plastic and duct tape or passing reactionary legislation or conducting body-cavity searches on everyone who boards a plane, train or public transit are all signs of victory for them.

Just remember, our "collateral damage" are their "victims of terror." And vice versa.

And there's not a danged thing anyone can do about it at this point either.

They made this movie in the 1970's...I remember watching it as kids were getting blowed up at the suburban shopping mall, etc.  Of course in those days kids in other countries were already getting blowed up so it should be no surprise that it's finally reached our shores.

So pass the remote, or the bottle, whatever.  You can't do anything much about it, and worrying about it or sitting behind plastic and duct tape or passing reactionary legislation or conducting body-cavity searches on everyone who boards a plane, train or public transit are all signs of victory for them. 

Just remember, our "collateral damage" are their "victims of terror."  And vice versa.

379307[/snapback]

Your showing your age. <_<

So pass the remote, or the bottle, whatever.  You can't do anything much about it, and worrying about it or sitting behind plastic and duct tape or passing reactionary legislation or conducting body-cavity searches on everyone who boards a plane, train or public transit are all signs of victory for them. 

Just remember, our "collateral damage" are their "victims of terror."  And vice versa.

379307[/snapback]

It seems that this is how the people in London are handling things for the most part. It's a pretty sharp contrast with how our government handled the aftermath of 9/11. Of course 9/11 was a much harsher and visible tragedy and nearly impossible to minimize in any way.

It seems that this is how the people in London are handling things for the most part.  It's a pretty sharp contrast with how our government handled the aftermath of 9/11.  Of course 9/11 was a much harsher and visible tragedy and nearly impossible to minimize in any way.

379346[/snapback]

But yet you seem to find a way to do it, nice work.

It seems that this is how the people in London are handling things for the most part.  It's a pretty sharp contrast with how our government handled the aftermath of 9/11.  Of course 9/11 was a much harsher and visible tragedy and nearly impossible to minimize in any way.

379346[/snapback]

Wait a minute...are you trying to say that the Brits are handling it properly because it's smaller in scale, or are minimizing it more easily because it's smaller in scale? <_<