Puhonix out of surgery...

Ramius

And when you have sleep apnea, your body is deprived of oxygen sometimes hundreds of times during the night.  Kind of explains the Dolphins fandom.

379245[/snapback]

I had apnea pretty bad, I was having near 100 sleep interruptions an hour, so over a full night's sleep, I was getting nowhere need the rest I needed. Hence the need for the surgery.

laughter is the best medicine, glad I got some love and laughs from you all. I'm home from the hospital, thanks for the best wishes. More upadtes coming when the morphine wears out.

380045[/snapback]

They gave morphine to a Fish fan? Nothing like sending Brer Rabbit to the brier patch. :wacko:

Get well.

Hope he is doing well. Do you know what procedure he had? I have sleep apnea and was looking over a few options. Thanks for any info.

379217[/snapback]

Like I said, I was in bad shape, so I had a number of procedures done for my case. Tonsillitis (removal of tonsils, mine wear swollen), Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (uppp for short, basically the shaving off of tissue from the back of your throat and the uvula, septoplasty (straightened out my deviated setpum), and a turbinates reduction.

I know it was a lot, a 2hour procedure, but I slept last nght and hardly snored.

Again, pardon the typos.. I cant believe they actually gave me liquid morphine.

Like I said, I was in bad shape, so I had a number of procedures done for my case. Tonsillitis (removal of tonsils, mine wear swollen), Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (uppp for short, basically the shaving off of tissue from the back of your throat and the uvula, septoplasty (straightened out my deviated setpum), and a turbinates reduction.

I know it was a lot, a 2hour procedure, but I slept last nght and hardly snored.

Again, pardon the typos.. I cant believe they actually gave me liquid morphine.

380060[/snapback]

That's good news.

Now the only thing that will keep you up at night is thinking about that lousy team you root for! :wacko:

laughter is the best medicine, glad I got some love and laughs from you all. I'm home from the hospital, thanks for the best wishes. More upadtes coming when the morphine wears out.

Not too much laughter - I visited a friend in the hospital who had his appendix taken out, had him laughing so hard he was crying - from the pain. Good times.

Get well.

You get a triple word score with that? 

(I was SO hoping you spelled it wrong, too...dammit!  :blink:)

380198[/snapback]

He could always send you a sample in the mail? :doh:

I had a friend have that operation, didnt help him. Good luck to you, you fishfacelosingbastarddolfinrickywilliamslovingbastard. Did I spell it right? :angry:

Again, thanks all for the well wishes. I'm starting on solid foods soon, which is why Ramius came home with a $6 burger and fries.

Doesnt hurt to laugh, so its been nice to be here. Anyone know where AJZepp is? Havent seen him in a while.

Must have missed that one earlier, cheap shot.. that hurts....

381239[/snapback]

Sorry. UVA fan here, what can I say the pre season is all we have to talk a little smack.

Then it's right back to getting our arses kicked week in and week out.

Sorry.  UVA fan here, what can I say the pre season is all we have to talk a little smack.

Then it's right back to getting our arses kicked week in and week out.

381251[/snapback]

From UVA you have every right to talk smack. I still get haunted by that Thursday night game up there... I swore Dunn scored on that. Anyways, it was our first SCC loss, and a hell of a way to go down too.

From UVA you have every right to talk smack. I still get haunted by that Thursday night game up there... I swore Dunn scored on that. Anyways, it was our first SCC loss, and a hell of a way to go down too.

381255[/snapback]

Between me and you, I thought he did to.........I mean no he didn't he wasn't even close.

My old man is a UVA grad. I was there with him that night, and for the love of God don't take it away from him. :D

BTW/ He was a big Bowden fan until FS joined the ACC.

O'K' He's still a Bowden fan daggummet!!!

381255[/snapback]

I remember that night as well and thought the same thing in regards to Dunn scoring. Also remember being ticked off to no end that Mark Richt couldn't figure out how to beat a soft zone coverage that night. It was... sorry I thought I could talk about it... :D

Update:

Been progressing fine over the past few days, today being day #4. Well, the Dr. warned me that days 4 & 5 were going to be bad.. and they are. I dont want to talk at all, throat hurts like all hell, and I'm not at all for coughing and swallowing today. Im kicking up my pain meds, hopefully that'll help. I'll be around, I can still type (me thinks).