Another Dolfelon arrested

dib

Hmmmmmmmmm Oddness continues. Last night McMichael was cited for domestic abuse against his wife. This morning the runner on the bottom of the TV said she was his 'girlfriend'.

What Saban said:

Dolphins | Saban Issues a Statement Regarding McMichael

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:49:15 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban issued a statement regarding the arrest of TE Randy McMichael. ''We certainly don't condone the conduct which has been alleged and we recognize the seriousness of the charges. However, we will not make a specific comment about this matter until we gather more information,'' Saban said. Last month, the team cut backup S Quintin Williams a day after he was arrested for driving 111 mph on I-595 in Broward County. McMichael, a starter, is unlikely to meet the same fate as Williams.

What Saban meant:

''We certainly don't condone the conduct which has been alleged and we recognize the seriousness of the charges. However, we're a football team. These are violent criminals which it has taken years to assemble on our roster. I'm more likely to get rid of some pansy Rob Johnson type than a guy who can contribute to my football team. Criminals are more aggressive, and I like aggressive players. Shoot, I knew when I took this job that this team would take any felon that they were not beaten to the punch to by Al Davis. I was told by Wayne 'there are going to be arrests, suspensions and a lot of s*** from these players, if you can deal with it, here's a few million $, if not hit the road college boy'. I'm no college boy I can coach any scum they give me as long as he's got talent. F***, I wish Cecil Collins would get paroled, I'd take him over that laid back Rickey guy."

Last month, the team cut backup S Quintin Williams a day after he was arrested for driving 111 mph on I-595 in Broward County. McMichael, a starter, is unlikely to meet the same fate as Williams.

380199[/snapback]

Nice message, peckerbreath. Speeding is bad. Beating women is okay.

Breaking news...Randy Mac was arrested in Augusta...just down the street from my house. THe Waffle House where this happened is in Augusta, not Grovetown as the article says.

A 'Waffle House' favorite: "Scattered, Smothered, and Covered........in Blood". :angry:

Nice message, peckerbreath. Speeding is bad. Beating women is okay.

380204[/snapback]

"You can get injured or killed by speeding in your vehicle. Getting injured or killed hurts the Dolphins. Unless she gets a gun, beating your B word is harmless to the TEAM." **

** Reprinted without permission from the Miami Dolphins playbook.

What Saban said:

Dolphins | Saban Issues a Statement Regarding McMichael

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:49:15 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban issued a statement regarding the arrest of TE Randy McMichael. ''We certainly don't condone the conduct which has been alleged and we recognize the seriousness of the charges. However, we will not make a specific comment about this matter until we gather more information,'' Saban said. Last month, the team cut backup S Quintin Williams a day after he was arrested for driving 111 mph on I-595 in Broward County. McMichael, a starter, is unlikely to meet the same fate as Williams.

What Saban meant:

''We certainly don't condone the conduct which has been alleged and we recognize the seriousness of the charges. However, we're a football team.  These are violent criminals which it has taken years to assemble on our roster.  I'm more likely to get rid of some pansy Rob Johnson type than a guy who can contribute to my football team.  Criminals are more aggressive, and I like aggressive players.  Shoot, I knew when I took this job that this team would take any felon that they were not beaten to the punch to by Al Davis.  I was told by Wayne 'there are going to be arrests, suspensions and a lot of s*** from these players, if you can deal with it, here's a few million $, if not hit the road college boy'.  I'm no college boy I can coach any scum they give me as long as he's got talent.  F***, I wish Cecil Collins would get paroled, I'd take him over that laid back Rickey guy."

380199[/snapback]

Poor Saban :angry:

You know he was practicing these types of press statements while en route to Miami from La. Priorities, ya know.