Another Dolfelon arrested

dib

Randy McMchael was arrested in Georgia ( as per channel 10 news) for domestic violence.. I guess he popped his wife......again * he tagged her last year too but the prosecuter decided not to pursue the case). He dragged her from the car and she had a bloody nose.

I cant wait to hear the spin on this one. "I fell officer. it wasnt his fault. Dont you like my new Jaguar?"

Randy McMchael was arrested in Georgia ( as per channel 10 news) for domestic violence..  I guess he popped his wife......again * he tagged her last year too but the prosecuter decided not to pursue the case). He dragged her from the car and she had a bloody nose.

I cant wait to hear the spin on this one.  "I fell officer. it wasnt his fault. Dont you like my new Jaguar?"

379178[/snapback]

another domestic violence for McMichael? What a POS!

It will be interesting to see how Saban handles this one since he just canned another player for getting in trouble, for what was in my opinion a less serious offence than McMichael is alleged to have committed. The difference is McMichael might be considered a key play, while the other guy, a back up safety was not. Will Saban be consistent or will who you be more important than what you do?

i have no tolerance for men beating women.

this is his second offence...that we know of.

he should be put on trial immediately and if found guilty sent to prison for a very long time. nevermind a suspension from the league. if i had any say, by the time he would be released he would need a walker to get across a football field.

it made me sick that Michael Pittman basically got a slap on the wrist last year.

Randy McMchael was arrested in Georgia ( as per channel 10 news) for domestic violence..  I guess he popped his wife......again * he tagged her last year too but the prosecuter decided not to pursue the case). He dragged her from the car and she had a bloody nose.

I cant wait to hear the spin on this one.  "I fell officer. it wasnt his fault. Dont you like my new Jaguar?"

379178[/snapback]

I heard he had sleep apnea, and was trying to sleep with this guy named Puhonix, cause he was a hom..........sorry I'll wait to say anymore <_<

the wife is already spinning the story claiming that it was an accident. (Like my new Jaguar and my new 4 million dollar ring?)

Sorry Hon, 4 witnesses say he wacked you.

Liar Liar pants on fire.

I heard he had sleep apnea, and was trying to sleep with this guy named Puhonix, cause he was a hom..........sorry I'll wait to say anymore <_<

379371[/snapback]

There's an old adage: "There's no education in the second kick of a mule".

I never pay attention to it, either. :P

Yeah, he "accidentally" bashed her in the nose, while throwing her stuff out the window, and before throwing her out of the car.  If this clown walks a 2nd time because she was thinking more about her meal ticket than her personal safety, I'll be PISSED!

379415[/snapback]

well the first time, i think she was beating him. and she was arested.

but this second time, there are witnesses. but she says it was an "accident". <_<

Breaking news...Randy Mac was arrested in Augusta...just down the street from my house. THe Waffle House where this happened is in Augusta, not Grovetown as the article says. Here is the article off my companys website:

Athlete charged with battery

By Valerie Rowell | Columbia County Bureau

Monday, July 11, 2005 at 3:55 p.m. Miami Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael was arrested early Saturday morning in Columbia County after witnesses told police that he had given his wife a bloody nose.

Mr. McMichael, 26, of Weston , Fla., was arrested just after midnight and taken to the Columbia County Detention Center, where he was charged with simple battery and criminal trespass. Mr. McMichael was released just before 7 a.m. Saturday after posting a $2,200 bond, according to jail records.

AP / File

Miami Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael was arrested early Saturday morning in Columbia County after witnesses told police that he had given his wife a bloody nose. Mr. McMichael, a former University of Georgia player, just completed his third season with the Dolphins.

Just after midnight , police were called to the Waffle House at 4077 Jimmie Dyess Parkway in Grovetown concerning a fight at the restaurant. According to a Columbia County Sheriff's Office incident report, police found Mr. McMichael's wife, Cawanna, with several drops of blood on the front of her shirt.

Mrs. McMichael, 22, told police she had accidental contact with Mr. McMichael as he was throwing some of her belongings out of their 1984 Cadillac Coupe de Ville. However, four witnesses told police they saw Mr. McMichael throw his wife from the car. One witness told police he saw the athlete throw his wife away from the vehicle several times, according to the report.

A witness told police that Mrs. McMichael's nose began bleeding after Mr. McMichael hit her in the face with what might have been a piece of cardboard, the report stated.

Mr. McMichael, who admitted to having had two glasses of wine and several beers before the argument, refused to take a field Breathalyzer test, the report stated. Mr. McMichael is 6-foot-4 and weighs 245 pounds, according to the report. His wife was treated at the scene.

Reach Valerie Rowell at 868-1222, ext. 110, or valerie.rowell@augustachronicle.com.

Previous Stories

well the first time, i think she was beating him. and she was arested.

but this second time, there are witnesses. but she says it was an "accident".  <_<

379538[/snapback]

I wonder; if she chooses not to press charges, he walks, doesn't he?

Battered wives. Some !@#$ed up people.

I wonder; if she chooses not to press charges, he walks, doesn't he?

Battered wives. Some !@#$ed up people.

I think it depends on if the DA wants to pursue it or not. There were 4 eyewitnesses who saw what happened, and in that case it goes from a "he said, she said" to a "we saw" situation. But the eyewitnesses could refuse to testify, for some reason. <_<

the only accident was that he was accidentally caught.

i love how after all the $$$$$$$$$$$ these guys make, they're still dining at Waffle House at midnight.

Another funny thing was him throwing her away from the car as he threw her belongings out. "Yes, dis here arm belongs to me, as does dis knee....'n he done threw them out all at once, ocifer" :wacko:

379178[/snapback]

What do you tell a girl with two black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice.