Patricia Heaton is kinda hot

By hot, you mean she has a nice rack, right? Because everything else is nice, but I dunno about hot.

Doesn't she portray herself as really religious? Guess she likes to show off the gifts God gave her.

378907[/snapback]

God didn't give those to her - unless Dr. (insert melon inserter here) is considered a God. Go back and watch the earlier episodes - unless she rubbed toilet paper between them, that is.

She's actually gone on record saying she's had work done - a tummy tuck, work on her breasts, maybe more

She's actually gone on record saying she's had work done - a tummy tuck, work on her breasts, maybe more

378921[/snapback]

Exactly. She claims to have had a "breast lift" (not implants), tummy tuck, etc. due to that fact that she gave birth to (and nursed) four boys. She said she wanted her body back...looks like she got it.

BTW, watch it with the 41 comments, junior. :ph34r:

God didn't give those to her - unless Dr. (insert melon inserter here) is considered a God. Go back and watch the earlier episodes - unless she rubbed toilet paper between them, that is.

378910[/snapback]

You are correct sir. Keep in mind, a doctor who does a good job on breasts is ALWAYS considered a god by his patients.

378910[/snapback]

I actually saw a link on a website a few weeks ago that had topless before and after pictures of her taken from her Dr.s website. I'm at work right now so unfortunately I can't search for it. They looked authentic but you never know these days.

I actually saw a link on a website a few weeks ago that had topless before and after pictures of her taken from her Dr.s website.  I'm at work right now so unfortunately I can't search for it.  They looked authentic but you never know these days.

They were probably fakes. Her doctor would have the bejezus sued out of him if they ever made it out of her private file.

Big, small, real, fake...I love 'em.

Some guys like ass. Some guys like legs.

!@#$, I've got an ass and legs. Gimme some ya-yas.

379083[/snapback]

I hear ya, mi amigo. But the "ass and legs" that I find attractive don't have hair on them. :ph34r: I'm an equal opportunity admirer of all parts female.

Big, small, real, fake...I love 'em.

Some guys like ass. Some guys like legs.

!@#$, I've got an ass and legs. Gimme some ya-yas.

379083[/snapback]

I love it all! I would have to say I side with Kramer and I am an assman. If a women has a nice, firm, round, tight ass the rest of her body is kicking!

Exactly. She claims to have had a "breast lift" (not implants), tummy tuck, etc. due to that fact that she gave birth to (and nursed) four boys. She said she wanted her body back...looks like she got it.

BTW, watch it with the 41 comments, junior.  :P

378939[/snapback]

Men go out and buy Corvettes and motorcycles to recapture their youth...she goes out and buys breasts. I have no problem with that... :ph34r:

By hot, you mean she has a nice rack, right? Because everything else is nice, but I dunno about hot.

Doesn't she portray herself as really religious? Guess she likes to show off the gifts God gave her.

378907[/snapback]

I think she a has a very pretty face.

Love her hair and her smile.

MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!