Bin Laden?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Find him, Kill him, stuff him a bag, weigh it down, toss him in the gulf. And dont tell anyone. Let the fishies have the remains........

Just make it seem like we're still looking for him after that.

379075[/snapback]

Find him, bury him in a coffin with fireants for 24 hours, dig him up, line him up against a wall, round up 500 or so of NYFD, make them wait in line, proceed to give each fireman 2 BBs(dipped in pigs blood), then they go back to the line, reload, proceed so on and so on, bury him with pig carcasses, then dont tell anyone

Don't forget the brilliant "Night Shift".

LOVE BROKERS!

379167[/snapback]

Ah, Nightshift:

Billy is an idea man (he wants to feed mayonaisse to tuna to simplify the process of having to mix the mayo with the tuna).

I think that is what happens here everyday. We simplify the process of having to mix mayo with tuna. <_<

"Contributing to minors"?  Missing a few words there?  Or, in not knowing how to spell "delinquency", did you just decide to forego them completely?  <_<

379177[/snapback]

I kinda "WTF'ed" on that one myself. I don't plan on contributing to any more minors...but as Bill likes to say, I knew what he meant.

As for Buckey, try trusting the people who do the work. When it comes to this stuff, they are smarter than you. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong. You have proven time and again, you have no idea on earth what you are talking about when it comes to any of this. You've been given opportunities, and even steered to some readings that might help you to grasp the situation - at least to give you an idea of some new things to Google. It's distressing to me that you ARE typical. And since you are, you are what both our politicians and media play to. Ever cross your mind that there might be more to this world than your opinion? Politicians, advertisers and media make their lives off opinion.

Not knowledge.

That goes for the "nuke them till they glow and bomb the rubble 'till it bounces" crew as well.

Sorry for the brief sermon. But this isn't a game show. (Yeah, I know, VABills voted me Mr. Doom...) If you want to take it that way, fine. London should be a wakeup call. It's not, because it didn't happen here. Probably no one else in the world, in a free society does it better than them, and they got hit. Probably will again. Nobody here was too cranked about Spain either. Not really. Didn't get the press coverage because it wasn't on our soil.

I still haven't heard a viable solution from either "opinion" camp.

Hard to believe a 5'6" 145 pound guy sporting a duck tail and a leather jacket could lead the "Hotpockets" revolution - but lead he did.

379156[/snapback]

You forgot, "Jewish guy".

<_<

I kinda "WTF'ed" on that one myself. I don't plan on contributing to any more minors...but as Bill likes to say, I knew what he meant.

As for Buckey, try trusting the people who do the work. When it comes to this stuff, they are smarter than you. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong. You have proven time and again, you have no idea on earth what you are talking about when it comes to any of this. You've been given opportunities, and even steered to some readings that might help you to grasp the situation - at least to give you an idea of some new things to Google. It's distressing to me that you ARE typical. And since you are, you are what both our politicians and media play to. Ever cross your mind that there might be more to this world than your opinion? Politicians, advertisers and media make their lives off opinion.

Not knowledge.

That goes for the "nuke them till they glow and bomb the rubble 'till it bounces" crew as well.

Sorry for the brief sermon. But this isn't a game show. (Yeah, I know, VABills voted me Mr. Doom...) If you want to take it that way, fine. London should be a wakeup call. It's not, because it didn't happen here. Probably no one else in the world, in a free society does it better than them, and they got hit. Probably will again. Nobody here was too cranked about Spain either. Not really. Didn't get the press coverage because it wasn't on our soil.

I still haven't heard a viable solution from either "opinion" camp.

379204[/snapback]

Yes, that's my opinion. I don't know for sure... You don't... and No One knows, and no one will know for sure, if we did things right for years to come. After 9/11 we had the world ready to help and we had the right to apply pressure... until Bush got going with Iraq and his threats. And In my opinion if we go, we go with more troops, we needed more help if we were going in. The numbers are far too low. But we can't get the help we need from our allies and more Islamic region troops. Arrogance and poor diplomacy caused that. You got two half ass wars being played out that we should have been more effective with larger numbers on the ground and in the air. It would be more violent, more casualties, but more effective. Now we have to show we are willing to protect innocent people because the extension of the war is lingering on and on. Better information maybe? Planning? Maybe, but not having enough men and better alliances has made this go much longer. The troops have my 100% support and I hope that better decisions will be made to help them. Taunting the enemy didn't help.

Yes, that's my opinion. I don't know for sure... You don't...  and No One knows, and no one will know for sure, if we did things right for years to come. After 9/11 we had the world ready to help and we had the right to apply pressure... until Bush got going with Iraq and his threats. And In my opinion if we go, we go with more troops, we needed more help if we were going in. The numbers are far too low. But we can't get the help we need from our allies and more Islamic region troops. Arrogance and poor diplomacy caused that. You got two half ass wars being played out that we should have been more effective with larger numbers on the ground and in the air. It would be more violent, more casualties, but more effective. Now we have to show we are willing to protect innocent people because the extension of the war is lingering on and on. Better information maybe? Planning? Maybe, but not having enough men and better alliances has made this go much longer. The troops have my 100% support and I hope that better decisions will be made to help them. Taunting the enemy didn't help.

379229[/snapback]

Like I said, let's have a drink and talk for an hour or two. You have much to learn, grasshopper.