Bin Laden?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he dead? I have not heard a peep regarding him in quite some time...

378730[/snapback]

Who cares?

Dead or alive he is nothing more then a rallying point for the ignorant, insane muslims around the world who somehow believe that he is someone who is or was worth following.

Weather he is dead or alive has no bearing on our lives today. The insanity that he helped to perpetuate is what it is. Do you think that the wacked out maggots who are strapping C4 to thier asses really got the call from him to do it?

If dead....good, I only hope that it was long slow and painful....and not just a blast of good ole American technology.

If alive, I hope that he is enjoying his life as a worm under ground. May he live long and meaningless life underground with the rest of the maggots, worms, and rotting dung. He is not worthy of the energy that it took to send this electronic message.

Is he dead? I have not heard a peep regarding him in quite some time...

378730[/snapback]

Alive and hiding in a cave somewhere in the Hindu Kush.

Which, when you think about it, is the best thing for us. Kill him, and you make him a martyr. Capture him and put him on trial, and you not only make him a martyr but give him more credibility than he deserves. Keep him hiding in caves in the western Himalayan plateau, and he's as marginalized as you can likely make him.

Alive and hiding in a cave somewhere in the Hindu Kush.

Which, when you think about it, is the best thing for us.  Kill him, and you make him a martyr.  Capture him and put him on trial, and you not only make him a martyr but give him more credibility than he deserves.  Keep him hiding in caves in the western Himalayan plateau, and he's as marginalized as you can likely make him.

378786[/snapback]

Tartus.

When he's plucked, hang him. Applying civil logic to such a fellow and and it's followers is useless. There are millions of bones in the earth that thought logic and sense would turn the vicious.

Evil walks and needs to be exterminated. There will be economic impact.

In my local n'paper today, there were the usual quran apologists, who very carefully expressed their outrage, saying that their book prohibits the murder of "innocent" life - never mentioning that if some fool at some mosque decides that others are not innocent, well, kill 'em all - that's ok by that book.

We are faced with ancient 6th century hatred equipped with modern capability.

A solution - imperfect - exists, but the current desire for hand-wringing overrides what has to be done to survive.

What an ironic thing - if we get destroyed because we didn't want to "hurt the self-esteem" of those who thirst to slash our throats, eh? :ph34r:

But the Zarq-man is over in Iraq, he's not threatening us, he just wants us out of Iraq, so if we leave Iraq immediately he'll leave us alone and everything in the world will be sunshine and lollipops...  :ph34r:

378935[/snapback]

Sincerely,

Clueless Liberals (or "pussies" to use "Team America!" verbage)